Chapter 5: Marinette Dupain-Cheng

A/N: 

For this chapter is it:

Crossover Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir and Harry Potter.

Disclaimer: I don't own any character from books, series, Manga/Anime, and movies at all. They belong to their creators. I just own my O.C's.

Warning: No Lemons, Violence, or Character deaths are detected in this chapter. Maybe some insults were detected.

Please enjoy the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1 July, Paris~

The next morning Yoni woke up early, because the sun was shining right in her face. She was laying on her left side in the large luxurious bed. She saw that her brother was still asleep next to her on his right side. She heard Dudley snore in the other bed behind her and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, as she turned onto her back and sat up. She glanced around the room, well... honestly more like the sleeping area of the hotel room, which was illuminated by the soft morning sun that was shining through the windows. She stretched her arms above her head and sighed softly. She suspected that the Dursleys would go on a trip soon after breakfast, which she and her brother would have to miss because of them. That wasn't really going to be a problem for the Potter siblings, because then they'll go out on a trip themselves. She was also curious about the French capital and really wanted to see all of the nice places that Paris had to offer. She could hardly wait to finally explore the city and find out more about it.

Yoni slipped out from under the sheets and crept softly and carefully past Dudley's bed into the bathroom, after she had taken her toilet bag out of her trunk. She went to the toilet, took off her pyjamas and got into the bathtub. She then washed herself thoroughly, as she turned the tap on and rinsed then off. When she was done, she turned off the tap and got out of the bathtub. She took her towel and dried herself off. She put her pyjamas back on and brushed her hair until all the knots were out. Then she left the bathroom and sneaked back past Dudley's bed, where her cousin was still snoring loudly, to that of her and her brother. She gently shook Hary awake by his shoulders.

Harry woke up and looked groggily at his big sister.

"Wake up, little brother. Just be quiet, because Dudley is still asleep. The bathroom is free, as long as Dudley is still snoring soundly." She said softly and Harry nodded as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Which was very cute.

Harry stretched and yawned, before slipping from under the sheets. He crept just as quietly, as his sister, along Dudley's bed to the bathroom. He gently closed the bathroom door behind him.

While Harry was busy in the bathroom and Dudley was still knocked out in his bed, Yoni quietly walked over to her trunk. She opened the lid, put her toilet bag back in it, and took out her clothes for the day. She put on a somewhat tattered and torn jeans, a pink t-shirt, and a dark purple checkered shirt over her underwear. She didn't close the buttons of her shirt and put her sneakers on. She tied the shoelaces and heard that Harry turned off the tap in the bathroom. She looked up and saw to her great surprise that Dudley had woken up. She hadn't heard that his snoring had stopped. Apparently, she had been too focused on tying her shoelaces, that she hadn't noticed it.

Dudley stretched, got out of his bed, and said: "Good morning abnormal cousin of mine."

He staggered to the bathroom door and pounded with his fist on it.

"Hey freak! Get out of the bathroom!" He yelled at the door. "Or else I'm going to get Dad, so he can come and get you out of there!"

As soon as he had said this threat, the door flew open and Harry sprinted out of the bathroom in his pajamas and his toiletries and towel in his arms. He sprinted over to his sister and quickly crawled across the bed to hide kneeling behind her on it.