Chapter 2: The Heir of Slytherin

A/N: I based this chapter on the seventeenth chapter of the book: 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets', but I changed it a bit for this chapter.

For this chapter is it:

Crossover Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir and Harry Potter, but mainly Harry Potter and mentions of Sailor Moon (Crystal).

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters of the books, series, Manga/Anime and movies at all. They belong to their creator. I just own my O.C's.

Warning: A little violence and Character death are detected in the chapter.

Please enjoy the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoni and Harry were standing at the end of a very long, dimly lit chamber. Towering stone pillars entwined with more carved serpents rose to support a ceiling lost in darkness, casting long, black shadows through the odd, greenish gloom that filled the place.

Yoni and Harry stood listening to the chill silence, with their hearts beating very fast. Could the Basilisk be lurking in a shadowy corner, behind a pillar? And where was Ginny?

Yoni longed to break that silence because it made her nervous and a little paranoid. She bit her tongue to make no sound. She didn't want that the Basilisk would hear them.

They pulled out their wands and moved forward between the serpentine columns. Every careful footstep echoed loudly off the shadowy walls. They kept their eyes narrowed, ready to clamp them shut at the smallest sign of movement. The hollow eye sockets of the stone snakes seemed to be following them. More than once, they thought they saw one stir.

Then, as they drew level with the last pair of pillars, a statue high as the Chamber itself loomed into view, standing against the back wall.

Yoni and Harry both had to crane their neck to look up into the giant face above: it was ancient and monkeyish, with a long, thin beard that fell almost to the bottom of the wizard's sweeping stone robes, where two enormous gray feet stood on the smooth Chamber floor. And between the feet, facedown, lay a small, black-robed figure with flaming-red hair.

"Ginny!" Harry muttered, sprinting to her.

"Harry, wait!" Yoni cried out as she followed him closely.

They dropped to their knees at Ginny's side and Harry said: "Ginny! Don't be dead! Please, don't be dead!" He flung his wand aside, grabbed Ginny's shoulders and turned her over. Her face was white as marble and as cold, yet her eyes were closed, so she wasn't Petrified. But then she must be...

Yoni had put her wand back in her school robes and hastily searched Ginny for a pulse in her neck and on her wrists.

"Ginny, please wake up!" Harry muttered desperately, shaking her. Ginny's head lolled hopelessly from side to side.

"She won't wake." A soft voice said.

Yoni and Harry both jumped and spun around on their knees.

A tall, black-haired boy was leaning against the nearest pillar, watching. He was strangely blurred around the edges, as though Yoni and Harry were looking at him through a misted window. But Harry recognized him immediately.

"Tom... Tom Riddle?" Harry asked puzzled and Yoni frowned. She was immediately on her guard. She felt that she couldn't trust him.

Riddle nodded affirmatively without taking his eyes off Yoni's and Harry's faces.