Chapter 3: Dobby's Reward

A/N: I based this chapter on the eighteenth chapter of the book: 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets', but I changed it a bit for this chapter.

For this chapter is it:

Crossover Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir and Harry Potter, but mainly Harry Potter + Sailor Moon Crystal (mentioned).

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters of the books, series, Manga/Anime and movies at all. They belong to their creators. I just own my O.C's.

Warning: A little violence.

Please enjoy the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Dobby's Reward

For a moment there was a silence, as Harry, Ron, Yoni, Ginny and Lockhart stood in the doorway covered in muck, slime and, in Yoni's and Harry's case, blood. Then there was a scream: "Ginny!"

It was Mrs Weasley, who had been sitting crying in front of the fire. She leapt to her feet, closely followed by Mr. Weasley and both of them flung themselves on their daughter.

Yoni looked around her Head of House's office. She saw that Professor Dumbledore was standing by the mantelpiece beaming. Next to him stood Professor McGonagall, who was taking great steadying gasps and clutching her chest. Fawkes went whooshing past her and settled on Dumbledore's shoulder just as Yoni, Harry and Ron were being swept into Mrs Weasley's tight embrace.

Yoni thought that her embrace would break or bruise her ribs, but luckily it didn't happen.

"You saved her! You saved her! How did you do it?" Mrs Weasley said happily.

"I think we'd all like to know that." Professor McGonagall said weakly.

Mrs Weasley let go of Harry, who hesitated for a moment, looked at Yoni, who nodded and then he walked over to the desk and laid upon it the Sorting Hat, the ruby-encrusted sword and what remained of Riddle's diary.

Then he started telling them everything. For nearly a quarter of an hour, he spoke into the rapt silence. He told them about hearing the disembodied voice, how Hermione had finally realized that he and his sister were hearing a Basilisk in the pipes, how Yoni had offered her help when Hermione was Petrified, how he and Ron had followed the spiders into the forest, that Aragog had told them where the last victim of the Basilisk had died, how they had guessed that Moaning Myrtle had been the victim and that the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets might be in her bathroom.

"Very well." Professor McGonagall prompted him as he paused. "So you found out where the entrance was... breaking a hundred school rules into pieces along the way, I might add... but how on earth did you all get out of there alive, Mr Potter?"

And so Harry, his voice now growing hoarse from all this talking, told them about Fawkes's timely arrival and about the Sorting Hat giving him and Yoni the sword. But then he faltered. He had so far avoided mentioning Riddle's diary... or Ginny. She was standing with her head against Mrs Weasley's shoulder, and tears were still coursing silently down her cheeks.

'What if they expelled her?' Harry thought in panic. Riddle's diary didn't work anymore. How could they prove it had been he who'd made her do it all?

Instinctively, Harry looked at Yoni, who stood next to him. He saw that she was standing straight up with her hands behind her back. He leaned back a little and saw that she was nervously wringing her hands. Even though she tried to hide her face behind an emotionless mask to let anyone see that she was nervous, when she was nervous she began to wring slightly with her hands. Only she hid her hands in the presence of people she didn't have close ties with, but not with him or their friends. Because of this, he knew he wasn't the only one who worried about Ginny and the evidence. Then he instinctively look at Dumbledore, who smiled faintly. The firelight glanced off his half-moon spectacles.