Chapter 4: Holiday in France

A/N:

For this chapter is it:

Crossover Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir and Harry Potter. Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir is slowly making its appearance.

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters of the books, series, Manga/Anime and movies at all. They belong to their creators. I just own my O.C's.

Warning: No violence, Lemons or Character deaths are detected in this chapter.

Please enjoy the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Holiday in France

When Yoni and Harry together with their friends were through the gateway into the Muggle world, they saw that Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were waiting for them smiling. They embraced their children, Yoni, Harry and Hermione one by one.

When Mrs. Weasley had Yoni in a firm embrace, Yoni saw Uncle Vernon; a big, beefy man with hardly any neck, a large thick bushy walrus moustache and small watery blue eyes, standing some distance away. She saw that he was staring suspiciously at their group with his small pig-like eyes.

Yoni and Harry said goodbye to their friends and promised to write to each other during the holidays before they each drove with a cart with their trunks, the cages of Hedwig and Prudentia, and the reed travel basket from Harena on to Uncle Vernon.

Uncle Vernon greeted them in his usual way.

"Come on, you two!" He snapped at them as he turned around to the exit and walked towards it. "I've wasted enough precious time with you."

The Potter siblings looked at each other in surprise and followed their uncle closely. They left the carts at the exit and dragged their heavy trunks, cages and reed travel basket to Uncle Vernon's car. They placed their trunks into the trunk of the car before they took place with the cages and travel basket on the back seat.

Uncle Vernon started the engine and drove out of the parking lot.

Along the way was quite busy on the road, which began to work on Uncle Vernon's patience.

When the car, after a while, pulled up the driveway of number Four Privet Drive, Uncle Vernon turned off the engine and abruptly got out of the car.

Yoni and Harry got out of the car with the cages and travel basket and took their trunks out of the car's trunk before they walked into the house behind their uncle.

Uncle Vernon stomped through the hall into the living room, while Yoni and Harry went upstairs with their belongings and each went to their room.

"Freaks! Come down! Now!" Uncle Vernon roared suddenly from downstairs, just when Yoni wanted to open and unpack her trunk.

Yoni sighed deeply and irritated before she left her room and walked down the stairs together with her brother. Not much later they appeared in the doorway of the living room.

In the living room stood Uncle Vernon with a glass of whiskey.

Aunt Petunia; a tall boney woman with horse-like teeth, blonde hair, piercing eyes, pursed lips and nearly twice the usual amount of neck, sat on the couch and looked at her younger sister's children in disapproval.

Their cousin, Dudley; a tall blonde and extremely fat boy with a large round face, small watery blue eyes with little neck, sat next to his mother on the couch and still wore his Smelting school uniform.