Chapter 6-plot twist

20 minutes into The Parent Trap you are saved like a damsel in distress from trying to figure out how to move next to Stick because Stick moves next to you. His warmth radiates off of him, your thighs are touching. He very sexily puts his arm around your waist and then puts his strong hand on your knee. It's a very weird configuration considering that his arm snakes around your body and then his arm goes over your legs so his hand is on the knee that is closest to him.

You can't pay attention the the movie much because you are so focused on how HOT Stick is, every time he moves his hand on your knee, grazing over your thighs goose bumps rise up and you shiver. He does this every minute so you must look very cold to Stick.

"Dude, are you like freezing over there in Antarctica or something?" Stick asks in his deep, sexy, growly voice.

"I'm oka-ooh." Your explianition gets cut off because Stick wraps his other arm around you, pulling you on his lap. Stick looks right into your eyes. Sticks eyes are a dark deep brown, light dancing in them like a disco party from his lights.

"If your that cold I can turn up the temperature." Stick whispers gently in your ear, his hot breath colliding with the soft skin of your neck. "Currently it's 190 degrees." Stick says it like someone would say, let's take this to the bed baby.

"WAIT is 190 degrees in here?"

"Yeah. I need to have it that hot." Stick breathes in deeply, and entwines his hands on the back of his neck like he is about to reveal something important. "I... Have something to tell you."

"What?"

"I am an alien."

----

an- we're finally gettung to the plot!!! im so exicted uwu hehehe