Chapter 3-Red Truck

The rest of the day feels like a breeze, you're that happy. Your bestie sense kindergarten, Ellie (an; RAVEN DIS U), even notices. You are surprised by this because she is normally suchhhh a ditzy klutz and has never had time for boys. She is just not like other girls that way.

—————————

You have math last, and are so eager you don't even notice when the teacher, Ms. Shirt, calls on you.

"Y/n? Can you answer the question?" She asks, her tone showed it was not the first time she called on you.

"O-o-oh ok-okay... w-what was the question?" You stutter, and the class starts to laugh.

"What homework do you have?" ms. Shirt repeats.

"Oh! We have to finish problem 1, a-h." You say, smug you actually knew the answer.

"Correct." She starts to say, but is cut off by the bell.

You pack up in a rush and run fast to the door outside Stick Magnet is waiting, by his car.

"Howdy" he greets once more. You start to wonder how big is vocabulary is.

"Hi!" You say with too much enthusiasm, and start to blush.

"Hi." He says back. He takes off his jacket, but still hasn't invited you to get into the car. He starts to flex his perfectly toned muscles, biceps on full display due to his tank top.

"Sooooo can I get in? To the car, that is" you say, blushing further.

"No. It's not my car" is all he says.

He flexes his muscles for a few more minutes, and when hes done he says

"Come on y/n, my truck is this way" In that deep seductive hot sexy deep hot voice of him. He is very hot and sexy.

He walks you to a huge red pick up truck, and you notice the door is awfully high off the ground. Just as you're wondering how to get in, he scoops you up and helps you in. You tense against his warm body, and your heart stutters in your chest. Sadly, he lets you go and then gets in on his side of the huge red truck. 

End of chapter 3. Updates every week.