"Erm...where the hell are you going?" I called out in confusion. 

"Well, I'm thirsty from constantly replying to your bullshit remarks, so I'm getting some water," he snapped as he swung open the fridge door.

"Or more realistically, you're thirsty from drooling over me for too long," I called back. 

Nathan completely blanked me. It was either from the boredom of the conversation or lack of a good comeback. I like to think it's the latter...

His eyes scoured the fridge before he frowned and slammed it closed. He glanced back over at me. "Where the hell is your bottled water?" he asked. 

"Why the fuck would I buy bottled water if I have a working tap?" I snickered.

 Nathan looked at me like I was an idiot. "Bottled water is better for your body because...because..it's got vitamins and...and other good shit," he rambled out like an idiot, clearly making up bullshit as he went along.

"You're dripping with confidence, aren't you?" I snorted. "And look, I'm sorry if it's not up to your rich boy standards, but tap is all we've got. There's a clean glass on the drying rack, so go fill that up," I snapped bossily; as I nodded my head over to it. 

Nathan narrowed his eyes but surprisingly listened to me and moodily walked his way over to the sink.

I smiled in satisfaction and turned back around. The second I did, I heard a loud crash, followed by Nathan yelling out a string of choice swear words.

 I immediately swerved my head around to see what all the fuss was about. I was confused to find Nathan standing about a meter away from the sink, eyeing it the same way one might a serial killer.

Standing up quickly, I made my way over to him. "What the fuck is going on? Are you scared of my sink?" I snickered as I looked between him and the sink with crossed arms. 

Surprisingly, I saw no irritation on his face from my commentary, and he continued to look terrified beyond belief. I tilted my head as I tried to make sense of the situation. His eyes were widened in an almost childlike manner as he stared at something in the distance with an incredible amount of focus. 

I followed his line of sight to the wall opposite us. Immediately, I spotted what he was staring at, and as I did, a small smirk sprouted on my face. Bang smack on the middle of the wall was a daddy-long-legs spider.

Nathan woods had resulted to acting like a scared little boy from the simple presence of a spider.

I knew what a good person would do in this situation. A good person would help Nathan out by picking up the spider and releasing it out the window. But I wasn't a good person, and that's not what I was going to do.

When beautiful opportunities such as these present themselves, you certainly do not waste them.

"Are you seriously scared of a tiny defenseless little spider?" I teased as I looked his terrified self up and down in amusement. 

Nathan snapped his head towards me. "Tiny?" he scoffed. "Are you blind or something that thing is bigger than the size of my hand," he cried.

 I rolled my eyes. "You're being ridiculous; it's a cute little thing, not scary," I laughed. 

Then before I could develop a conscience about how horrible what I was about to do truly was, I happily skipped my way over to the spider.

 "W-what are you doing?" he stuttered out in confusion. 

I didn't reply and just smiled. Standing on my tip-toes, I cautiously cupped my hands against the surface of the wall and gently guided the spider into the palm of my hands. Once it was safely in, I put another hand on top of it, so it was trapped in a little airspace between my hands.