Serendipity

Serendipity
/ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪti/

noun
the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

Jimin POV
"JIMIN!!" I heard my name loud and clear from the person I was dreading to meet, for my own safety. I widen my eyes, and ran the opposite direction not even bothering to look back.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! JIMIN STOP RUNNING!" He screamed and I heard his big foot steps behind me.

Long story short I may or may not have told told yoongi hyung that tae likes him. What? I was just trying to help okay? Besides it was totally unintentional I swear. Well I have to face him one day but maybe not when hes basically trying to kill me okay?

Back to where I was running.

Ugh fuck my short legs for being so.. SHORT! I knew I couldn't keep running for long until tae catches up, I needed to hide. I dont even know this place much so I kept running with tae screaming behind me, for a few seconds. And I took a sharp turn and saw many empty classrooms, as school was over I quickly got into one.

I opened the door and went in only to see a person staring at me. More specifically Jeon Jungkook.

I couldnt even think about my stupid crush on him, as I closed the door and walked, okay maybe ran, upto him, grabbed his hand and pushed him against the wall beside the door so that tae wont see if he passed by. I covered his mouth from one hand and gave him a pleading look to not to do anything which he complied.

We were so close to eachothers bodies but I was more focused on not getting killed than fangirling over our position. We were like that for some seconds, the only sound heard is my heavy breathing from running.

I heard taehyungs voice outside in the hallway saying my name and I squeezed my eyes shut and held my breath moving closer to jungkooks body without knowing.

I sighed in relief after I hear the voice fade away as tae walked to a distance. I opened my eyes and looked up to see jungkook staring at me with an unreadable expression. I was caught up staring at his handsome face and analysing every feature as I never been this close to his face before. His wide doe eyes, his nose that I suddenly found very interesting, the mole under his lips and oh ofcourse those pretty lips that I really want to get a taste of. Imagine if he-

I quickly snapped out of it and let go of jungkook from my hands, getting a step back and looked down.

"I'm so sorry!" I squeaked out of nervousness and I blushed deeply. "It was just-t  that tae was running after me and I needed to hide, i didnt mean to hurt u or put u in an uncomfortable position I-I just- UGH" I was too nervous to explain and I was not thinking straight I needed to go out. "I'm sorry" I bowed and looked up and saw jungkook still looking at me the same without saying anything. I just took that as a sign to leave and bowed once more as I quickly turned around- only to feel a large warm hand grab my wrist to spin me around. I gasped as I felt my back hit the wall, not harsh enough to hurt me but enough to make me feel intimidated.

"Where do u think ur going" he asked in a low voice. I cursed myself for finding that sexy in this situation where I'm about to die. I kept my eyes on the ground as I spoke "i-i w-well I was going to go home?" He chuckled lowly. I tried to slowly move away when his hand came up caging me from one side. I can feel his eyes burning on me. "U-uh can y-you let me go?" I stuttered feeling nervous as I felt my face get more hot I'm sure its visible by now. And tried to move to the other side but again his left hand came up making me ruin my escape.

I looked at his eyes, regretting it once I saw a smirk decorating that beautiful face. Damn I really need to stop drooling over this man.. but can u blame me? Hes basically a Greek god!!

I squeezed my eyes shit for the second time this evening when I saw him get closer to my face. "Let me ask again.. where do u think your going after what you did to me?" He spoke near my ear in the same low voice making a shiver run down my spine. And fuck I almost moaned.

I slowly opened my eyes when I saw him move away from my face. As I looked into his eyes i saw he wasnt looking back at my eyes, instead his gaze was fixed to the lower part of my face. Even an idiot would guess what he was staring at. I licked my lips unintentionally, effected by the tallers gaze. And I saw his eyes darkened a bit and he looked up at me.

And I panicked. I widen my eyes and pushed jungkook with all my strength making him stumble. "I uh have to go! U-uh my dog is sick! Yes he is sick! I need to go asap! Bye!" I said quickly and ran out the door in a flash not letting him to speak.

I went out the door and somehow found my way to the exit as I took a few moments to calm my heart. Yo wtf i think my heart is broken is it even possible to beat this fast? I think it's going at a 850bpm. I thought as I sat on the ground a bit totally tired from running "Okay that's my workout for the week" I said to myself and decided to go home.

Jungkook POV :

I was frozen for a while looking back at his retrieving figure. Then I chuckled a bit "Hes so cute. Hes making it hard to control myself" I said to myself with a smile, shaking my head. "He didnt even ask me what he did. Aish that pabo" and i went back to packing my stuff.