𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑠 𝑀 𝑑𝑜𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑦.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Not being addressed by formalities." she answered

"Is it really bothering you, amore?" Caius pressed with a sigh

"I really dislike formalities and besides, I'm not a queen yet."

"Isadora does have a point, caro. Must I remind you that Jane and Alec call us father?" Marcus said.

"Santiago literally called Marcus M dog the other day." Aro said with amusement

"And Jane and Alec have a bond with Isadora. Soul mother, besides, my sister will just refuse to address Isadora as Queen, she doesn't with you." Marcus said

"I see I am out numbered. Alright, but If I hear anyone call you anything rude, everyone will be calling you by a formality." Caius said strictly. Isadora beamed and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Caius." she smiled.

"I think you have made Aro and Marcus Jealous, il mio fiore (my flower)" Caius chuckled smugly. He was the first to be kissed by Isadora.

Isadora turned to Marcus and kissed his cheek

"Grazie Tesoro (Thank you treasure)" Marcus said, happily

She then kissed Aro's cheek, who reassured her that he would not see her thoughts

"San filí enós angélou (Like kissing an angel)" Aro smiled

"Isa!" Edward's voice rang around the house. A golden haired Edward came over to Isadora and hugged her tightly, but she pulled away and moved to Caius, who stood with rage filled eyes, daring Edward to come closer.

"Dora, please." Edward said weakly, making her feel guilty.

"Have you not upset her enough, Cullen?" Alec sneered, not liking the way his soul mother cowered.

Marcus' eyes travelled to Athenodora then back to Edward.

"Aro, amore." He said and extended his hand to him. Aro pulled off his glove and held Marcus' hand.

"Oh dear, this should be great news, but under the circumstances..." Aro said

"Isa, please. It's me. Eddie." he said and took a step closer, making Caius loose it. he pushed Isadora behind him before grabbing Edward by the neck, preparing to take his head off.

"Caius, no!" five voices yelled. Caius turned to Isadora, his eyes pure black, making her tense

Marcus came over and took Caius into his arms and rubbed his back.

"Oh, mio dolce re, mio re coraggioso, calmati, sono qui come Aro e Isadora (my sweet king, my brave king, calm down, I am here like Aro and Isadora)" Marcus whispered as Aro came over and held Caius's hand.

"Isadora amore." Marcus said and nodded his head towards them, signalling that they needed her there. she walked over and took Caius' other hand Caius then pulled Isadora close to him and took in her scent.

"Forgive me, amore. I think I frightened you more than you're brother did. I hear you're little heart pounding so fast." Caius mumbled and kissed her head.

"Marcus, perché non porti Caius di sopra? (Marcus, why don't you take Caius upstairs?)" Aro suggested. Marcus nodded and practically carried Caius up to Isadora's room.

Aro glared at Edward, making everyone freeze, not wanting to anger the leader more.

"Tell me Edward. Do you always anger a Vampire who has black eyes when they think you mean their mate harm?" Aro asked calmly