Five

"Y/N! Y/N!"

I stood from the big rock where I was sitting and wipe my bottom shorts and smooth my tweety bird printed shirt when I saw Jimin running towards me.

"Yah! Where have you been? You know I hate waiting too long" I said to him while pouting.

"Sorry Wifey" He said appologetically while scratching the back of his head.  ."Actually..."

He then looked behind him and that's when I noticed a girl probably same age as me standing not far.

"Hey,come here..don't be shy..I want you to meet my bestfriend" He said while motioning the girl to come forward.

As she reluctantly approach us I get to see her face afar and as she comes closer,I don't like the feeling that starts to creep into me when I realized that the girl coming towards us is soo pretty..like really pretty.She has a black long hair that almost reaches her waist and she have amazing honey skin and her face is like a doll with her big round eyes and long eyelashes and cute button nose and cherry red lips.She must have a Spanish blood.And as she almost stood infront of me my self esteem shrinks into a mustard seed.And to think I categorized myself as pretty.

"Y/N meet Teresa,Teresa meet my bestfriend Y/N!" Jimin was all smile when he introduced us his eyes are almost gone from too much smiling.

"Hello Y/N" said Teresa while doing a little hand wave.Wow,even her voice sounds so angelic and it matches her pretty face.

"H-hi Teresa" I said timidly.

"You know the big house right around the corner right? The one they said to be haunted coz nobody lives there?" said Jimin enthusiastically.

"u-huh"

"Well Teresa and her family moved there so she's like our neighbor now" Jimin turned to her,face radiating with joy..well Jimin is really friendly with anyone actually he likes to greet other people he is polite towards the elder,he plays with little kids when we are at the park-

"Y/N?" Jimin called me.

"Oh?" I replied as I momentarily got lost in thoughts.

"I said is it ok if Teresa will hang out with us?" Jimin said eyes hopeful.And I turned to look at Teresa and she was looking at me expectantly as well.To be honest I don't want to.I don't know this girl and she just suddenly became friends with Jimin when eversince it was just only me and him and now this newcomer might try to steal my bestfriend slash future husband from me.No never! I will never allow it! Over my dead body!

"O-okay.."

I suddenly open my eyes when I heard the ping on my phone I must've forgotten to put it on silent mode before I sleep last night.I reached for my phone and check the time.It's thirty minutes past five in the morning.I lazily got up from bed and start readying for school.After awhile I went out and sat down on the table,my mom who was in the kitchen went out with my breakfast and she placed it infront of me.

"Morning sweetie did you had a good sleep?" I know my mom was just striking a conversation but I know where is this heading to.

"Y/N honey..why don't you give your daddy a chance huh? You know you ignoring him makes it really hard for your father.." She said softly while trying to catch my gaze.I just kept silent and then started to play with my food.

"Baby—..."

"No mom! You stop it! How many times do I have to tell you that I have nothing to say to him and there is nothing he can do to make me forgive him!" I said as I stood abruptly pounding my fist on the table.I then sighed so loudly when I look at my mom like she was about to say something again but I beat her to it as I turned and pick up my bag and marched towards the door.

I was holding the doorknob when my mom suddenly called me. I turned to face her slowly my face showed exasperation.

"Mom,Im gonna be la—"

"You remember that friend of your before right? Yours and Jimin? What's her name again...? Aurora..? Esmeralda..? Ah! Teresa!!!" She said as her eyes lit up as she remembered the name correctly.

"Yeah...what about her?" I said worriedly,too afraid of what she's gonna say next.

"I just saw her mom yesterday at the grocery store and she said they're moving back here for good.She also said that her daughter will move to your school.Isn't that wonderful news sweetie? You will get to see your friend from before again.I bet Jiminie will be happy too!" She said while smiling.

I pulled the door open and head out.Yes Jimin will be happy..very happy indeed.