One

"Y/N stop crying baby,huh?" Said her mother as she held her crying child in her arms.

"My' why they have to be so meanie to me?" Sobs the little girl.

"Hmmn..maybe because they just saw you today and they don't know you yet,why don't you try making friends with them again tomorrow when they come back here in the park ok?"

"No! I don't want to! They are just going to be meanie again!" She said as she stomps her feet.

"Y/N don't be like that sweetheart if someone is mean to you it doesn't mean that you will be mean to them too just talk to them nicely you know sometimes a nice and gentle approach is the most effective way to make meanie people becomes friends with you"

"What is approach My'?" Asked the confused child.

"Approach is how you deal or handle a certain things,situation or someone" As her mother explains. Her dad looks at the direction of three people approaching them.

"Speaking of approach,here comes the Park's hon" Her dad said to her mom.

Her mother smiled as the couple who arrived greeted her parents cheerfully and her mom and the other pretty lady hugs each other while her dad and the other guy does this handgrip with pat on the back gesture.

"Oh my this must be Y/N! Such a pretty little girl you are!" Exclaimed the lady that her mother hugged.

"Yes and that must be Jiminie..hello sweetie how are you?" Her mom chatted at the little boy who shyly stood beside his parents.

"'M,okay.." mumbled the little boy.

"Jimin this is our little girl Y/N..sweetheart this is Jimin untie Jisoo and uncle Wonho's son" her mom introduced them.The two kids just look at each other the little boy was a little bit shy while the little girl was looking at him curiously.

"Im so glad you finally moved into our neighborhood now we can visit each other often!" Said auntie Jisoo to my mom.

"Yes! Oh why don't have a dinner get together once every week!"

"That's actually a good idea why don't we start this saturday lets do it in our house first so its more like housewarming as well,why'd you think?" My dad suggested.

"Yes thats a good idea honey" my mom replied and the Parks also agreed.

"Sweetheart why don't you and Jiminie go and play first" .Her mother said and she timidly went to the swing area while Jimin followed quietly.And her parents and Jimin's parents resumed talking while they sat on the bench.

Y/N sat on the swing and slowly push her chair while Jimin sat on the other swing beside her.

"Were you crying earlier?" Jimin asked as he turned to Y/N.

"Did you see me?"

"Yeah,why did you cry?"

"Because the other kids were being meanie to me"

"Why?"

"I don't know,I just asked them if I could have a turn in the swing but they just said 'go away'  and they ignored me,I just want to be friends with them coz I don't have friends here I left my bestfriend in our old home"

"Its ok Y/N I can be your friend from now on and I will always play with you"

"Really Jiminie?"

"Yes,do you want me to push you?" He said as he points to her rope.

"Yes please"

He immediately move to her back and gently pushed her.

Her parents saw that and motioned to Jimins parents as well.

"Looks like they are friends now,thats good"my father said.

"Oh oh! Do you still remember the promise we made before" Jimin's mom said excitedly.

"Which one?" Her mom replied.

"The one when found out about our kids gender that we are going to let them marry someday"

"Oh that,was that serious?" My mom asked

"Of course I want my son to marry my bestfriend's daughter so our family will be more close and I already know my daughter-in-law family background"

"Well-"

Suddenly Jimin stood infront of them with a smiling Y/N besides him and he said.

"Mom I'm going to marry Y/N when I grow up so that she won't cry anymore" Jimin said with determination.

And with that both their parents looked at each other with amused expression on their faces.