Four

I tried to mute the shouts and hoots from the students surrounding us as I concentrate on pushing Jennie off me.She was now hovering me while pulling my hair so roughly and I was pushing her face with my hand and her shoulder with my other hand.She ended up straddling me when she shoved me to the ground while we were pulling each others hair.Not before I slapped her annoying bitch face.I was about to just let go and ignore her again but she said something that ticked me off.

"Get off me you whore!"

"Not until I get to slap you too bitch!"

"Not a chance you cock-sucking slut"

"What did you call me bitch?!"

"Why? don't you think we all don't know that you're the campus slut!"

"Huh! Atleast my daddy didn't leave my mom for another woman"

I stilled.

That's it! She said it once again! Im really going to kill this stupid whore—

"KIM Y/N! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Came the booming voice I know too well as Jennie hurriedly get off me and straighten herself while I still lay unmoving on the floor.Then like a doll he pick me up and put me in his shoulder just like a bag of rice! Like I'm a freakin' bag of rice!

"Nobody said a word about this to the teachers" He said as he look around the students who were there.His eyes landing on Jennie while latter just ducked her head and avoided his gaze.

The flocking students parted to give him way as he went out the cafeteria with me on his shoulders wriggling myself free.

"Park put me down this instant!!!" I screamed while trashing on his hold.

"Don't move too much babe,I might drop you".There is a subtle warning in his voice as we are heading towards the school gate.

"Yah! put me down!" I pound my fist on his toned back too embarrassed coz some of the students are staring at us.But seems like he doesn't care.

"You're lucky the teachers have faculty meeting right now if not you will be in big trouble again". He said as we are walking outside the school now and towards the bus stop.

"Again?! First of all,it was not my fault, Jennie started it!" I said after he put me down.I was mad at him for thinking that I started that fight.

"What's the second of all?" He said as he was trying to suppress his smile.

Seeing his face makes me more annoyed."Ow shut up I don't care if you don't believe me,this is like when that time when Jennie found' me smoking cigarette with those boys."

"So you're telling me this is your way of rebelling again?"

I looked at him incredulously.Wow! Here he goes again.He just admitted that he never believed me just like before.I just shake my head and then walked away.

"Hey,where are you going? The bus is coming now"He stopped me from walking by holding my arms.

"Just go Park,i'll go home later" Then I turned and walk away.While he stood and watched me as I go.

After three hours of aimlessly walking around the park near our school I decided to go home afraid my mom will be worried.

But the scene that greeted me as soon as I entered the living room made me feel more shitty that I already was.The two were oblivious of my presence because they were busy kissing each other.I hurriedly run to my room and slammed the door loud enough to startle them both.I throw my bag on the floor and dive straight to my bed.Then a few seconds later I heard a knock on my door.

"Y/N sweetie..your f-father is here"

Silence.

"W-why don't you come out and say hello". My mom said softly behind my close door.

I didn't reply nor I didn't get up to open my door.Then after a few more knocks I heard my mom's retreating footsteps.

Yes,my father is trying to get back with mom.He had been visiting over a couple times.He tried to talk to me but I avoided him,my mom also tried but I will never forgive him.Im not like my mother.I cannot trust my father anymore.Once a cheater will always be a cheater that is what I always believes.He had broken my trust.I don't think he can ever repair it back.

That's why I hate liars. And I hate my dad. And I also hate Park Jimin.Because he lied to me too.

He lied about liking me.When the truth is he really like Teresa and not me.