Reunion with Aunty

Start from the beginning

"Ok..." She nodded, more demure in her actions now, and continued to work on dinner. 
However, there was a major bombshell. "He is also masochistic."
"WHAT?!"

"And drinks only blood now. He is bringing his own food. That being said... Izuku is trying to improve..." They were interrupted as the doorbell rang. Glancing at the clock, time had certainly flown by. He had left two and a half hours ago... and it was already time. "Fuck, that's him. He hates to be late." The blond ran to the door, and opened it to just find his friend. "Hey, how are you?"

"It's only been a few hours, Kat." Izuku stated, entering after being allowed to. Looking around, he took in every detail. Very few things had changed since the last time he visited, but it was clear that he wanted to properly remember them.

"Yeah, well... it's been longer than that since you've fucking been here."

Chuckling at that statement, the ravenette merely said, "Touché." Entering the living area, he sat down on the couch, sprawled out. Katsuki had remembered the last time he sat down. He had been uptight, and nervous about being on the couch.

It didn't take long for dinner to be ready... and when she went to fetch them, at first smiling at the casual conversation they were having... she froze when her eyes finally saw him. Mitsuki couldn't believe what she was seeing. A smile carved into his face, for crying out loud! Then there was the pale skin, the large sharp canines, seen when he was talking... as well as a large mane of long, black hair. The only thing that even told her that it was Izuku was his eyes. They were the same emeralds she remembered, even if his eyelids and the area right around them were dark, ringing his eyes with black, and making them stand out even more.

So much for the adorable little boy I remember

Izuku, sensing her arrival through his enhanced senses and hearing the slight hitch of her breath, turned to her, standing up. His confidence from before... faltered. Strained, slightly, he kept his voice level. As if expecting harsh judgement for his actions. "Hi Auntie."
Meanwhile, Mitsuki was far more... afraid than she meant to sound. "H-hi Izuku... you look... different...?"
Sensing that they both were afraid of the other's reaction... he decided to switch gears entirely. If this was a year or so ago... he wouldn't have even considered this option... but he changed to humor. "It's the Jacket, isn't it? A classmate thought it would be good." She glanced down at it, and found that it was a rather good look for him. It was white, slightly longer than most, with large pockets. There were red and white accents... which lined up with his new appearance. The fashion model in her approved of the style he had gone for... but the friend of Inko didn't know what to think.

Instead, she just nodded, "Y...yeah.. Come on into the dining room! Dinner's ready..."
Instead of smiling normally... he bared his teeth, pronouncing the carven smile that would haunt her dreams tonight. "Thank you!"

All of them went to the dinner table. She brought out a bowl and spoon for Izuku, while Katsuki brought out their dinner, Katsudon. "Sorry Izuku... I didn't know that your quirk made you unable to digest food... I made your favorite..."

The ravenette's voice was appreciative, as he took a seat, and a thermos out of a pocket in his jacket. "That's ok... It's the thought that counts."

After a few minutes of awkward eating, Mitsuki decided to break the ice. This clearly wasn't the same Izuku, so she had to start from where she knew. That being... school. "Um... so... how are your studies?"
After taking another sip of blood, he rested the spoon inside the bowl. "Not too bad. Class is supportive, I've made a few friends besides Kacchan..."

Then, she got a terrible, wicked, motherly idea. Inko would approve of this next question, as she leaned forward, narrowing her eyes and having a smug expression as she asked: "Any girlfriends...?"
That made Katsuki do a spit-take, nearly coughing on partially digested food. "Mom! You can't just ask him that!"