Chapter 9

They already arrived at jungkook's house. They get inside it amd tzuyu slightly amazed of how beauty and big this house is. She look around and slightly flinched when jungkook started talking.

"So where do you want to sleep?!" He ask with his cold blank face.

She look at his face with annoyed.

"Where is the guest room? Or empty room?!" She ask and search for the empty room without knowing if her things and belongings in there or not. Jungkook look at her figure in annoyed and also walk to his room. He take off his shirt, grabbing the towel to take a shower in the bathroom.

Tzuyu who inside her room, she search for her things and belongings but nothing there.

"Ahh does they put it in his room?!" She mumbled and slapping her forehead. She told her dad's assistant to put it inside this house but they already arranged it in his room instead. She walk slowly to his room and open the door, peaking inside the room. She doen't see his figure and hearing the water splashing in the bathroom means he take a shower.

'He take a shower. I need to take my things as soon as possible before he get out!' She thought and quickly get inside his room. She tried to walk without making any sound and searching for her things every corner of his room.

Lastly, she noticed that there is a big space and she get inside it. It was a closet room! Her eyes widened and mouth hang opened seeing the closet room. Really neat! She quiet amazed that he has this big closet room, store many suits, necktie, casual tshirt,jeans, sunglasses, watches and many more!

'All of this were the branded stuffs!' She thought and take a look slowly each inch of his outfit forgot that she actually came here to take her things and clothes!

"What are you doing huh??!" His voices suddenly heard make she slightly flinch and look at him. Her eyes widened and a red tint blush appeared on her cheeks when seeing he only with a towel wrapped around his waist and with his wet body and also hair. His well built body, toned abs, arm tattoos and  muscles... She gulped and quickly look turn her head to other side. She still froze and blushing really hard. She didn't know before this that he has a full arm tattooed. She thought that the tattoos only on his hand.

"What. Are. You. Doing." He ask again with a stern voices and walk closer to her. She take some step backwards as he still walk towards her. Jungkook smirking and look at her face that blushing and nervous. She still take some step backwards until her back hit a drawer. She gulped and still look at the other side while jungkook was trapping her between his hand and he purposely lean his face closer to her to tease her.

"Haven't you see a guy body before this huh?!" He ask, slightly smirking because he knew she was really blushed.

"M-move!" She stuttering and closed her eyes in afraid. He lean to her ear.

"I. ASK .YOU .WHAT .DID .YOU .DO .HERE?!" He said that one by one make she more in afraid. She bit her lower lips and look at him with her corner eyes.

"I-i w-want to search my t-things and belongings." She stuttering make his lips curled into a smirk. He staring at her who still closing her eyes without realizing that he already staring at her for a minute.

"C-can y-you move?" She ask shivering.

Her words make he realize and he quickly look away, clearing his throat. He then walk away leaving her alone in the closet room. Tzuyu gulped and sigh in relief. She touch her chest because her heart beating crazy as fck before she quickly search for her clothes and things.

Jungkook who was walking away from her, gulping and shook his head.

He sigh deeply and rubbing his nape. He take a sit on his bed, zoning out alone. Tzuyu get out from the closet room and take a glance to him before walk to exit his room. Jungkook just looking at her figure and can't digest what he feels.

Ps:// English is not my First language so sorry if there are many grammar errors! 😅

Our Arrangement ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें