It felt nice to know more about Dream and develop an actual relationship, but it was kinda scary. They'd never talked about the future, obviously since they'd just started dating. It was almost the end of the school year though, and they'd have to start talking about it. If they were going to continue their relationship or leave it at the door.

He's snapped out of his thoughts as he hears running up the steps. The twins chasing after Caleb who doesn't look very pleased at all. "Kids be careful!" Aunt Linda looks back at them giving a smile, "well, how's your dad Clay?" He gives a small smile in return, "good. As busy as always."  She laughs, leaning back in her seat. "Oh that m-" "dinners ready!" She gives side eye to his step dad and George refrains from laughing. "Bill we were in the middle of a conversation," she says and he laughs "burgers wait for no body Linda." His mom laughs and both Aunt Kathy and Debra get up. George stands up himself, Dream following.

"I'll round up the kids," Kathy says and Linda stretchs "I'll grab the baby." They start towards the back rooms and Aunt Debra gets up starting towards the food. One of her favorite things in the world was food. "Just a warning, that was the light questions. With more food in their belly and a little wine, I'd leave before 9." George laughs his mother giving him a wink before following Debra down the steps. "Are they like Gremlins?"

George laughs turning to face Dream who looks like he's panicking. George leans up enough to give him a small kiss, "it's okay Clay." He plays with the the sleeve of George's shirt, and George had never seen him so nervous. "I've never been to one of these things, it's never been serious enough to go to. I'd always blow the person off, what if they just hate me?" George goes to put a word in but Dream speaks again, "people automatically don't like me when they figure out who my dad is. Now here we go, they already hate me." George shakes his head, giving a squeeze to his hand. "Stop it, They aren't going to hate you. I mean you saw them just now, they didn't seem like they hated you." Dream nods reluctantly, and George smiles giving him a kiss before he starts pulling him towards the stairs.

"Haven't even slept together and I'm already getting dragged around." George rolls his eyes and brings them down the stairs, going outside where at least 20 people were. Dreams eyes immediately look to where Georges step dad and some guy were standing by his car. "If they touch my baby I'm leaving," his tone is playful but serious ans George hits his chest softly. "I'm sure Angelina will be fine," he says and Dream looks in distress, "my car is being gawked at." George just pulls him to where some of the people are, and starts talking with some of his cousins.

His stepdad and the guy come over, Dream looking over at him. "What's the model of the car?" Dream holds onto George's hand a little tighter, he wasn't good at this stuff. Making good impressions and having family love him. God he didn't have family stuff, business was family. That was it. "2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale," he whistles looking back at it "flashy car. Is it hard to drive?" Dream shakes his head, "just takes a little practice around curbs but other than that it's alright." The stepdad nods looking back in astonishment. "What's the mph on it?" Dream doesn't have to think much, "211 mph at most. Goes from 0-to-60 in 2.35 seconds, but I haven't tested it much." He looks impressed as he looks back at Dream. He's not stupid though, he knows he's judging him.

"Pretty sharp car for someone your age." Dream agrees, it was a little over the top. His phone starts ringing and he gives a faint apology, letting go of Georges hand. It makes him turn around, "I'm gonna answer this real quick." George nods the other moving over to a more deserted place to answer. Of course his Aunts take this as a chance to tell George what they really think,  along with his stepdad. "He's really a nice boy," Linda says and Kathy disagrees like usual "he's gonna be like his father. I'd run while you still have the chance, all Johnson boys are the same. They stay for the good time and leave when the going gets tough."