NYE Party

After work tonight I'm going to have a wild one with Taetae and the others, since we don't have to work tomorrow because it's the New Year. Jimin was in one of his internal communication spacing out moments again. He was walking towards the restroom that was at the other side of the mall, he always goes to that one, because he wanted to see that one person, everyone knows how heads over heels is Jimin for this person, but in secret of course, as Jimin haven't even formally introduced himself to this said person, as of now they are more than just a hi-bye acquaintance.

As usual, Jimin's toilet break consists of snooping around wandering off for a ciggy break with his bestie Taetae, somewhere at the back of the building of the mall that they are working at. There they were talking about the party of the year that is taking place tonight, and what Jimin would be wearing and stuff. "Tae-ah, I would probably be wearing something that is black on black on black, which is what i do all the time" To which Taetae rolled his eyes and gave him that face. "It's a NYE party Minnie-ah, can you be a little daring?" and it got Jimin doubting his choices of outfit again, and he just nodded and they went back to their respective stores to continue working. On the way back to their shops, Jimin was on his phone searching for outfit inspo for tonight, and he was so immersed that he bumped into his all time crush "sorry, so sorry" Jimin looked up and he was stunned in place, because he didn't notice who he bumped into before he looked up. "Busy looking for an outfit I see?" At this point Jimin is still stunned, and he just stood there smiling like a kid got a lollipop. "Yeah, f-for to-tonight". The taller then asked if they would be seeing each other later that day, and Taetae chimed in "yes, we will be in the VIP seats, see you" with that being said Taetae practically dragged his best friend out of there.

"Jimin...Jimin-ah!! Jiminshiiii!!!" Tae was yelling to get Jimin's attention. "Ye-yeah...Urm-yes Tae?" Jimin snapped back into reality. Tae once again gave him that judgy look, and Jimin brushed him off, and they went back to their own shops afterwards.

It was soon after work, and Jimin went back to his house and got ready, he practically got ready in like 20 mins, and he rushed out of his house and sped through the traffic, because he needs to pick up Taehyung before they meet the other friends.

[Picture not own by me, credit to it's original owner] A/N : Just pretend that the mic was not there XD

They both reached the club and parked, and Jimin did a last minute touch up on his make-up, and sprayed on his favourite YSL Black Opium, as the name of the perfume states, everytime he went out for a party, he is basically the opium for the hungry males. However, Jimin always kept it casual with strangers, he is only wild with the people that he is comfortable with.

As predicted, the moment he stepped into the club, all eyes, yes all EYES were on him, and he is used to it already. "Jiminshii!!" a loud and excited blonde haired guy, pulled Taehyung and Jimin into his embrace. "Hobi-hyung-ah!! Stop it" both of them said in unison.

Soon they were all in their vip section in the club, partying and drinking and grinding. Tae was pulled into the dancing floor by Hobi hyung, Jimin was playing some drinking game with Yoongi-hyung, Jin hyung was always making out with Nam Joon hyung when they were drunk.

It was until the waiter came over, and politely asked Jimin if they could try another card of his, because one of his credit cards was declined, and Jimin gave another one, only to find out that it was not his card that was declining, but the machine is faulty. It's 2023, no one would be bringing cash around, especially not in the club, and Jimin doesn't want to make a scene, but he is a little tipsy to think straight. As Jimin was thinking on how to work around this, he remembered that his crush is probably here too, and he was debating whether he wants to try his luck. So he texted his crush.

*****************

Jiminie(Me) :

Hey, Jungkook right?

Jungkook :

Heyyy! Y-yes, who this?

Jiminie(Me) :

This is kinda embarrassing, but i'm Jimin from *** shop?

Jungkook :

Ah, that little sexy guy, what's up? Where are you?

Jiminie(Me) :

I'm at the counter, and I'm having some issues, could you help out?

Jungkook :

OMW, wait for me!

*****************

Jungkook came over, and took care of Jimin's table's bills. As the club is getting crowded and louder, Jimin had to basically talk to him very close to his ears, "thank you Kookie! Text me your account number and i'll transfer it back to you" To which Jungkook replied, "nah, treat me some other time" The tone of his reply is sending weird signals to Jimin, which to Jimin it feels like he was on ecstasy.

They continued drinking, playing drinking games, till the emcee announced that it was almost time to countdown and requested the patrons to grab their lovers, and get together on the dance floor. Now, in Jimin's group, he was the odd one out. So he was sitting on his table, seeing his hyungs and his best friend having the time on the floor, until Jungkook came over again, "someone pretty like you, is a waste being alone tonight, no?" Jimin, was shocked to see his crush acting like this, and he smiled shyly and casually said that he had no partner, and didn't want to be a third-wheeler. Jungkook grabbed Jimin by his tiny waist, and sipped one last sip before they got down to the floor and danced while waiting for the countdown.

Taehyung saw Jimin was dancing with Jungkook, and Jimin saw Taetae was eyeing him from a different corner, and Tae was giving him that "you are fucked" Look. At that moment, the club played Tusa by Karol G, and it was at that moment, Jimin knew he was fucked, because he liked that song so much. He was grinding and dancing sensually with his back facing Jungkook's frontal area. Maybe both of them are under the influence of the alcohol or there is something definitely going on, it lasted for as long as the song was blasting. There were a little peck here and there on Jimin's neck and cheeks.

"Alright, you party animals... get ready... 5!4!3!2!1! HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR! Do yourself a favor and kiss your partner to start the new year happily" 

Maybe because they were in each other's embrace at the moment, they got into a very affectionate and passionate kiss, it was nothing sexual, but it was wet, it practically removed part of Jimin's makeup.

They got back to their own seats after that and partied until the night ended, Jungkook was still holding onto Jimin's waist, to which Jimin was enjoying every second of it.

****************

A/N :

New Book Alert!

I know it's fast from me, as I just finished Unrequited Love, but I have this as a draft for a pretty long time now.

Please let me know what you think? It was supposed to be a one shot, but the length is quite long, so I think I should break it into a few chapters.

As usual, Comment, Vote, Share and Follow me if you haven't already!