THE DATE - reunited

That Evening

Lisa called me to meet up at a nearby café to relax. I reached there and waited for... Dylan? What's He doing here.

"Lily, you're here finally."

"Huh‽"

"Miss Lilian, would u like to have a date with me?" He extended his hands with that same bouquet. I was in a awe. This...is... so smooth of him.

"Is this for real! Gosh, Of course I'd love to!!" I almost cried, while taking the bouquet

He kisses my forehead. We sit down and had my favourite iced coffee while he took an espresso.

"Was this all planned Dyll?"

"Uh, u can say. I might have asked for Ur location to Lisa. And as I was supposed to see u today I wanted to buy this but I had no idea I'll end up at your shop. It kinda ruined the surprise didn't it?"

"U both are at a different level. It didn't ruin any surprise. It just kinda made me think u have already moved on"

"Wth, I could never move on from someone I considered my soulmate...
*silence*

😐" I...I didn't say that"

"Oh Dyll u can't imagine how cute u looking rn🤣"

Like that we talk about ourselves until the café was closed. Then we went to a huge ground. It was really calm and dark there. No people, no noise & no tension.

"U look so beautiful Dyll. I never observed this side of yours. It's fabulous"

"Thanks lily, I'd say the same about u but I have explored you multiple times before🤗"

"Maybe explore my lips now..."
I placed a soft kiss on his lips. He stepped back

"Lol Sorry if I rushed too much, I'm a stupidass"  I whispered.

He giggled & stopped as he realized that he had successfully embarrassed me. I was all Red.

"...my stupidass" he said & chuckled

And he started to bite my lips and continued the rest... For few minutes until it started to rain shower.

"U... are just like how I imagined dear. My first kiss was Lisa but i love this more."

"She, first? Are u sure babe? u might not remember but u had kissed me before her at my bday night while I took care of u remember?"

"Did I really...?"

"Yess why would I lie"

"Oh lord, u just made this moment awesome"

"Let me make it more..." And we kissed again

"Lily, it's raining hard. Let's go"

"I guess u know my address will u drive me there?"

"Well do you mind staying at my place?"

"Your place... But?"

"I'll take it as a Yes. Let's go, fasttt"

He pulled me towards his car and we arrive to his apartment. It was sooo cozy. Perfect for a cute family but he stays there alone.

"Lily, u must take a shower first, a warm one. I've switched on the geyser & you'll get the towel behind the door"

"Okay tyvm Dyll."

Dylan's POV:
I enjoyed each moment with her. And it feels amazing to have her close to me. I took a nap while she was in.
I woke up by her soft voice. She came out only putting on the towel.

"Um Dylan, I was wondering... what will I wear now‽"

"Oh damn I totally forgot about that"

"Haha, so can I borrow your warm, comfy, cute extra PJ's tonight, Pleaseee?"

"Oh u puppy eyed angel🤦‍♂️ here, choose a combo from this closet☺️ though all are for men" 

She laughed...& changed and we had dinner.

Then we went to sleep. She told me to sleep with her only (literally, ok😁)

"In this dress, I kinda feel I'm inside you Dyll"

"Then u must feel safe and super comfortable right"

"Yess and more comfy with you actually by my side"

I kissed her forehead and she snuggled to sleep into my chest. I hugged her too.

The next day
We woke up cuddling. I was so sleepy yet I woke up by just one sentence of her

"Wake up Sunshine!!❤️"  She kissed my cheeks.
"Morning, miss Gorgeous. Did u sleep well?"

"Seriously you think I can face any problem when you made sure everything is so comfortable? Now I'd come to have a sleepover every night here"

"As you wish gorgeous🤗"

We made out multiple times,then she went back and I was again left alone. I started to love her moreee...❤️
We are officially dating... Maybe I can call her "MY LILIAN"  soon🤗

Author: imagine them together in his bed and you'll feel eternal peace like I did😌
To be continued 💋 July 21