CHRISTMAS - part 2

"although I didn't get a single word, I loved this song lily. Do you know more like this?"

"Ofc I actually have a playlist where I've added the songs that I know. I'll share it to your number ok"

"That's pretty awesome but I wanna listen them in your voice, please don't refuse..."

"What do you think is special in my voice where the singers are all professional?"

"it's just that I know and love your voice more than anyone else. So I'd love the songs from you only"

"Haha, fine I'll sing for you sometimes"

"Lily I wanna apologize again...*sigh*"

"For what now‽"

"first of all for not being there for you Everytime & instead also taking away Lisa from u. I really regret being a horrible friend to u lily knowing how much lonely you are...I feel like a monster. But I promise I'll be a better one from now on. I just want you to trust me and I'll certainly prove myself right"

"No problem babe"

"Would you like to come to the hall room together with us...pls?"

He's being so damn sweet how can I even refuse? though it hurts a lot to be around your 'committed' loved one. But I couldn't ditch the proposal could I?

"Dylan your apology means a lot to me, finally u understood how I felt Alone... thnx for the offer I'd love to come with you...two... But u know I've to perform and so I need to go there alone, sorry"

"That's alright ma'am, now it's almost 7 and we're ready so I think we shall head towards the hall... I'll find Lisa till then u pack your clothes, makeup, script and all ok☺️"

Dylan's POV:
Everyone arrives in the hall within 7:05pm I'm surprised; this is my first time here and the hall looks nothing like it used to be till few hours ago. It's completely changed into heaven. That's when I noticed the goddess enter the hallroom. She was looking so beautiful in those neon lights. I wasn't ready to accept it's her. I admired her looks she was PERFECT...I LOVE her so much honestly❤️ she's the shining pearl here...My Lilian...I murmured, *sigh* if only I could scream this to the whole world but I'm with her sister🙁 and it feels all wrong now. She has a lil chit-chat session with me and within a blink she's upstage to perform. She does an amazing job there. Everyone appreciated her but I can't help it and stare her intensely. Suddenly she's in front of me...

"Boo!! Looks like someone's in deep thought 😉 I can see why, Lisa still isn't here right?"

(Dylan on mind: I can't say it's actually cuz of you Lily, can I? *Sigh*)

"It's not that actually I was lost in the performance. I think I love Mary more than Lisa now"
*Chuckles*
Lily whispers in my ear,
"But u know she has got a husband and an almighty child right!🤣"

"Yeah that's the problem maybe😅 but seriously I loved Ur act. Do you mind companying me for now? Lisa will be late anyway so..."
before I even finish the sentence someone approaches lily.

"Hello dear lily I loved your play did u prepare yourself?"

"Oh my lord, Johan, I missed you so much"

She pulls him into a tight hug... Not gonna lie I was kinda jealous now so I cleared my throat. She said...

"Uh my bad, Johan he's Dylan, my bestie and Dyll this is our ex-principal Mr. Johan, but I'd rather call him my old best friend"

He says...
"Rather a best old friend, seeing my age😄 I'm not only bestie to her but also the famous Santa here. I remember u took candies from me"

"Oh, yes sir I took them for Lily "

"So u know how much she loves candies... It was nice catching up on you lily dear I'll see u around"

Like that he leaves. I don't think he's that old to be called a best old friend though

"Dyll, let's go in the terrace. I miss it already with u"

"The terrace...oh sure lily😃I thought you'd never ask😉"

Author: next things later babez✨

To be continued 💋 July 9