2.7

Rebecca's POV:

I can't lie but say it was quite amusing to watch Piper's emotions shift from hope to that of anger and rage. I don't understand why she would want to leave facilities such as ours, I mean she is the descendant of one of the founding families. At this point I have too much on my hands to add her to my list of problems. I had Piper's mind wiped and she would be auctioned off to a couple on our waiting list.

After dealing with the events of the day I made my way home to inform Simon that I would be leaving to help start development on the new facility in the UK. When I arrived home I found my mother sitting on the couch while Simon handled Nicolas. I went into the kitchen to make some tea. I shifted through all of the cabinets looking for my favorite mug, the baby blue one that had violets painted on the front.

As I poured my tea, mother and Simon decided to join me. I figured this would be a good time to break the news of my departure to the family. Simon stood in the doorway of the kitchen watching me, with a slight smirk. "What are you staring at?" I chuckled. "Your glow, how is it that in every pregnancy you shine brighter than anything in the universe.." he began before mother interrupted him. "Cause she gets it from me." she laughed.

"Anyway, I just wanted to inform you all that I'll be leaving soon to go start the development of the new facility in the UK." I let out and sipped my tea. Simons face grew sad. "Are you sure you have to go? The boys and I will miss you...especially me." he said coming up behind me before he began to nibble on my ear. "Are you sure you want to go dear, there is so much that needs to be thought about here at home?" my mother complained. "I am very sure, mother. There are prospective families waiting there already lined up to be interviewed and not to mention we need to find people who are going to lead the UK's divisions." I explained. They weren't happy about it but they knew it had to be done.

Three weeks Later

I had already been in the UK for about two days and it was time that I started to read up on the files of prospective couples to lead. My assistant had given me a brief case of folders that had information on the couples down to their moment of conception. The first folder I grabbed was on Ryan and Camilla Wyatt. Ryan comes from a very long line of doctors and has assets in a lot of places, not to mention he had some contracts on the black market for organs. Camilla on the other had married well, she didnt come from much but based on the file it says that Ryan's willing to do anything on behalf of his wife. I quickly had a meeting schedule within the hour and I was off.

Ryan thought it was best that the meeting was held on his terms being that he didn't know why I was so adamant about meeting. "Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Wyatt, how are you this evening?" I began while walking into their office. "Let's cut to the chase. You told me and my wife that you could make things happen for us. But I'm not buying it. After a number of doctors and experimental procedures nothing was produced. So who are you and why come with lies?" He questioned, emotionlessly. I smiled and pulled out my portfolio. I began to set up it up myself since I don't have my people with me. "If this is some type of let my show you what I'm selling I will have you thrown out..." he yelled. " Quite frankly, Mr.Wyatt you agreed to the meeting because I'm offering you and your wife something. I know you've been trying to give this dream to her for quite some time but it's just not working for you is it. I'm not selling you anything, I'm offering my services and a job." I smirked. I looked over at Mrs.Wyatt who seemed to be nervous about the entire thing. "A job...for me? Do you know who I am and how much I'm worth?" He cackled. I simply pushed the hair out of my face and proceeded with what needed to be said "I know who you are and how much you're worth. But you don't know who I am? Your measly 2.6 billion dollar net worth doesn't even match up to a fraction of what I am worth." I rebutted as I took a seat. Mr.Wyatt sat up straight in his chair. "I'm listening." He said after clearing his throat. I explained to him about the services that are offered through our way of life. I promised him a genetically related child with the help of his services. "You my dear own about 50% of the hospitals. You can produce a small amount of individuals, say foster children, delinquents, even criminals, to be brought to the facilities that are going to be located in the UK. Not to mention you and Mrs.Wyatt would be getting the chance of a lifetime. Plus you would be one of the UK founding families. Now you have about 24 to 48 hours to discuss this and if you decide against it it will be no problem." I finished. I packed my things and headed out the office down to my car, just as I entered my vehicle I received a phone call from Mr.Wyatt. "We accept."