Chapter 12

Leonardo's POV

"Boss? Boss?"

"Is he alright?"

I shake my head and look back at my men as their stare at me with curiosity in their eyes. Shit i must have been day dreaming again.

"What the fuck are you looking at!?" I yell at them. A wave of nothings pass by as my men look down, not wanting to aggravate their boss. Of course one answer standing out more than the others.

"You're so fucked boss" Cade says as some of my men smirk and chuckle while still looking down like the pussies they are

"What are you talking about Caden" I say trying to act clueless, knowing damn well what he is referring to.

"Boss you know what i mean."

"No, explain."

"She has you wrapped around her little finger more than any of thought she would. We didn't think it would be this bad. Here you are in an important ass meeting and your just here day dreaming about her. " He says smirking

"Are you trying to say shes not of importance" i say my voice raising a bit

"Boss we all know that's not what hes saying" Jake intervenes

"Just get out. We will discuss this further tomorro-"

"But bos-" one of my men try to interject

"Did i fucking stutter?!! Get out, i will call you when you're needed" my men quickly scurry out leaving Jake by the door. He leaves not forgetting to show his smirk. Hes right i'm so fucked. Its currently 1 pm and i couldn't stop thinking about her and all that's happened lately. I was a bit sad. Yeah yeah i know a big bad mafia boss sad about a girl. Shut the fuck up. She asked if we were friends when we both knew that i wanted to be much more. Does she know? I mean i do make it pretty clear, she is my queen. Plus we cuddle and all that, don't couples do that shit? Its not like i mind or anything. I fucking love cuddling, especially with her. Who would have thought I liked cuddling and shit. After this morning i really haven't been able to stop thinking about her.

Flashback

I wake up to feeling someone rubbing their fingers through my hair, knowing who it is i lay there for a bit without saying anything not wanting it to end. I knew that if she found out i was up enjoying her head scratches she might freak out and run away. So i just laid their and enjoyed the peace and quiet with my love.

"Amore that feels really good" I say and she stops. Fuck i didn't want her to stop. I just stare into her eyes as she stares back

"Thanks? Good Morning Love" She say with a smile. God that smile. I would burn countries to the ground just to see her smile. I smile without realizing and her eyes light up. I hope she likes me back....

"Good Morning mi amore, you're beautiful as ever, not to mention your voice is even sexier in the morning." Its not a lie, it truly is, music to my fucking ears.

"Hey its 9, i have to get ready for work soon. So if you could just get off me that would be great." She say as she rolls her eyes. She doesn't realize shes playing a dangerous game rolling her eyes like that. But i'll let it slide since i want to lay with her some more. I would love for those eyes to roll back when i fuck her so hard and make he-

"You see i would mi amore but your just so comfy" i say as i put head back into her chest, what can i say she's like my personal pillow. She tries to push me off but isn't successful, i laugh internally at her struggle as i enjoy my pillow. Shes almost free but i pull her back, and shes straddling me. Without thinking about what i was doing i pull her back down leading to us slamming into each other. We release a groan at the same time and she catches me off guard by riding me for what feels like forever, but no time at all. Fuck that felt really good. Without noticing i let go and she runs off. I let her go knowing damn well i have a huge ass boner and cant deal with her right now. I get up from bed and turn on the shower to fix my .. situation. I've been so frustrated lately, mentally and sexually. I cant help but wonder if she feels the same which makes me want to rip someones head off. I don't want to rush her especially with everything going on. Don't get me wrong i would love to grab her by her fucking neck and bang into her against my desk, but shes a queen and deserves the best treatment. And if that means i don't get to fuck her, so be it. With her mothers anniversary and the war i don't want to put anymore stress on her. I continue to think about her as i wrap my hand around my length and release my frustration out, knowing she would do better. For now it'll just have to do.