"Hey why don't you tell them to lay off the alarm for a couple of days?" Hanna asks annoyed. "I'm guessing they don't feel safe." Emily explains to us.

"Well they do now." Hanna says annoyed. "I'm sure Aria's parents are gonna have Mike on lockdown till he turns 18."

"You did not just say that Han." Aria says annoyed. "What? I'm not judging. I'm just guessing your little brother will find another hobby besides breaking and entering." Hanna points out.

"You say that Hanna, but it's not like your hobbies of shoplifting are any better." I say annoyed.

"Guys look. I don't know what's going on with my little brother." Aria says annoyed. "If I knew, you would know."

I sigh as I lean back and cross my arms. "Emily?" Spencer asks confused. "Is that Garrett's car?" We all look to see Garrett drive by and on his way to Jenna's house.

"I think it is." Emily says worried. "Where is he going?" I ask confused.

"To his parent's I guess."

We all duck as we see him get out of the car. I slowly peek out again as he walks into a house. "Wait he's not going into his parents house." I say confused. "He's going into Jenna's house." Aria points out.

"Is Toby home?" I ask confused. "No. He went to go get his parents from the airport and I thought he said that Jenna went with him." Spencer says confused.

"He's going inside." I say confused. "He just walked in!" Emily points out.

We all exit the car and quietly make our way towards the house. Well at least some of us were. Hanna's shoes are loud. "Can you walk any softer?" Spencer asks concerned.

"Please, Jenna can't hear us. She's blind." Hanna whispers to us.

"You mean..." I start but Hanna cuts me off. "You know what I mean." She says annoyed.

We all sneak around Jenna's house and walk towards the window. I gasp when I see her there right in front of the window. I raise an eyebrow confused as she starts taking off her jacket and talking to someone.

All of a sudden Garrett walks in making us all gasp. I start cringing when I see Jenna and Garrett kissing.

"Jenna and Garrett?"

~

It was the next day in school and I was by the lockers with Emily. "How are you feeling about the meet?" I ask as I lean against the locker next to hers.

"Nervous. The scout from Danby's coming and I feel like this is the only way I can turn this lie around before it gets worse." Emily says as she puts some of her books away.

"Well don't stress too much about it Em. You'll be fine." I say with a small smile. "Someone's coming at your three o'clock."

I smile as she turns her head to see her father approach us. "Dad? How? What?" Emily asks in disbelief as she hugs him.

"I wanted to surprise you after the meet." Mr. Fields says as he hugs his daughter.

"It's good to see you (y/n). I heard about your situation. I hope you're doing okay." Mr. Fields says as he turns to me. "I'm alright sir. Doing much better now." I say with a small smile.

"Is mom with you?" Emily asks curiously. "No. She's still in Texas. I had to be in Delaware for a training seminar and they cancelled all the flights back." He explains to her. "Some huge storm down there. So I figured I could either sit in the airport in Bethesda or in the stands in Rosewood."

I smile as I look at the two. This makes me really wish I had parents.

"You drove all the way up here?" Emily asks concerned. "Well your mom said it was an important meet. She said that you told her that the scout from Danby College is coming." Mr. Fields explains.