9 | You don't control me

Trigger Warning: Sexual Harassment.

-Maya-

I drove to Noah's mansion and parked his car in the driveway. When I opened the car door, Liam his arm on the car. "What the fuck!" I yelled. "What the hell are you doing with Noah's car?" He asked me. "I went somewhere." I walked away from Liam and went to the front door.

I walked to the kitchen only to be followed by Liam still. "Where are his keys?" Liam asked me. I threw Noah's Ferrari car keys across the kitchen island.

I walked into the living room where Elena and Sophie were sitting. "Hey, club tonight?" I asked them. "Shit I'm in!" Sophie eagerly said. "I guess I'm also in." Elena added. "Awesome, give me a hour to get ready." "You aren't going anywhere."

I turn to see a furious Noah behind me. I walked upstairs to my room, Noah following behind me. "Stop following me!" I yelled to him. "You ran out of my building and stole my fucking car!" He yelled at me. I shut the door in front of his face and locked it.

"Open the door Maya!" He yelled. "Go away. Don't you have some bitch to go put your dick in anyways?" I yelled. "Wow we're playing this game now." I heard his hand shaking the doorknob. "Well when you kiss someone then go fuck another person, yeah we're gonna play that game." I yelled from my closet.

I fixed my makeup and put on my favorite black lace dress. I grab my purse and open the door, seeing Noah still standing there. His eyes scan me, making my insides light up. "You're definitely not going out like that." He said. "You don't control me." I said, pushing past him.

I walked down stairs to see Sophie wearing a pink silk tight dress and Elena wearing a emerald green 2 piece dress. "Oh fuck you look good!" Sophie cheered me on. "You both look hot." I said as I stood next to them. "Noah I'm taking your car, don't wait up!" I yelled.

As I went to grab Noah's keys from the kitchen island, he slammed his hand on the island. "What did I say?" He furiously said to me. "Nothing that I can remember." "You aren't going out." I was getting tired of the way Noah was trying to control me.

I shoved my finger into his chest. "You do not tell me what to do. You do not tell me when I can and can't go out. You don't tell me what I can and can't wear. And you do not tell me who I can and can't fuck!" I said angrily towards him. "You're gonna fuck someone." He said it more like a furious sentence than a question. "Maybe I will. Won't be any different than you kissing me then going to fuck some random hoe."

I grabbed his keys off the kitchen island and left. Sophie sat in the passenger seat while Elena sat in the back of Noah's Ferrari. "Did Noah say you can take his car?" Elena asked. "Most likely not." I said reversing out of the driveway.

I drove forward only to be stopped by Noah, Liam, and Jax. "How many times do I have to fucking tell you? You aren't going anywhere." Noah yelled. They closed the gate and I was boiling inside.

"Sophie give me your gun." I said. "What?" "Give me your gun!" I said one more time. Sophie reached into her purse and pulled out a small pistol. She handed it to me and I cocked the gun. I pointed the gun at the gate and shot the bolts holding the gate up. "Maya aim!" Elena screamed in the backseat. To be fair, this was the first time I've used a gun.

The gate fell forward and I rushed past the guys trying to stop us. "He's going to kill you." Sophie said. "If he wanted to, have would've done that when I got home." I said speeding away from Noah's mansion.

We finally arrived at my favorite club, BamBoobs. We payed our entry free and find a booth close to the dance floor. "I'm gonna get us drinks!" Sophie yelled over the loud music. "Okay. Get us shots and margaritas!" I yelled back.

Me and Elena sat in our booth when a man came to us. "Hello beautiful ladies." The man said. "Hi." I said back dryly. "What's your name?" He asked me. "Anna." I said with a small smile on my face. "Pretty name for a pretty girl." He said as he sat next to me.

Sophie finally came back with the shots and drinks on a tray. "Let me." The man took my margarita. He tried to give it to me but I refused. "Sorry, I don't like people touching my stuff." I said. I took a shot from the tray and quickly drank it. After a few drinks, I wasn't seeing clearly. The man offered me a dance and for once, I accepted.

The music made me move against the stranger I barely met. He gripped my hips and put his chin on my shoulder. His body hit my back as he kept me close with every beat.

I wanted to enjoy myself but the truth is the mans touch wasn't the same.
It wasn't Noah.

I tried to get away but he gripped my waist tighter. "What the hell." I said. "Come on babe, enjoy our time." He said. The smell of alcohol hit my nostrils as he tried to kiss my neck. "Get off me you pig!" I yelled. I tried to push the man off me but he wasn't moving.

"Maya don't be like that." The man whispered into my ear. I never told this asshole my real name.

I turned and shoved my knee into his crotch. His grip loosened and I took the chance to run to Sophie and Elena.
"Maya what's wrong?" Elena asked me. "That man, he tried to touch me and he knows my real name!" I yelled over the music.

Sophie pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "Go wait in the car." She said. "What? No!" I yelled. "Maya listen." Elena said as she reached into her purse. Sophie handed me her gun. "Wait in the car and use this if anything happens." I took her gun and ran out of the club.

" I took her gun and ran out of the club

Thank you for reading today's chapter.

The first part of writing this chapter was fun to write but the other half in the club I was iffy to put but I decided to add some drama into Maya's life, knowing there's already so much.

I hope you enjoyed reading today's chapter. Stay healthy and I love you babes. -R. <3

 <3