"Here's where you get your quills and your ink" Hagrid says, referring to a specific shop. He points to another "And over there, all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry"

"Hagrid, why did that man call me Black. And what did aunt and uncle mean by Harry's parents?" I ask, confused.

"I'm not the right person to tell you that either" Hagrid says, making me nod my head.

We walk past a couple kids who are discussing a broom, saying it's the fastest model yet.

"But Hagrid, how are we to pay for all of this? We haven't any money" Harry points out.

"Well, there's your money, Harry. Gringotts, the wizard bank" Hagrid says, and points at a tall, white building "Tain't no safer place, not one. Except perhaps Hogwarts" Hagrid says and leads us to the bank, going inside.

On either side of us are a row of beings that I had no idea of what.

"Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are these things?" Harry asks.

"They're goblins, Harry. Clever as they come goblins but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stay close" Hagrid warns, so me and Harry pick up the pace a little, walking right next to him.

We stop at the front desk and Hagrid coughs to get the goblin's attention.

"Mr Harry Potter and Miss Y/N 'Potter' wish to make a withdrawal"

"Oh" the goblin says and put his quill down, leaning over his desk "And does Mr Harry Potter and Miss Y/N Potter have their keys"

"Oh, wait a minute, got it here somewhere" Hagrid says and searchs his coat.

The goblin turns to Hagrid, but sits back in his seat.

"Ha!" Hagrid says, pulling out 2 golden keys "Here's the little devils" Hagrid places the keys on the desk "Oh, and there's something else as well. Professor Dumbledore gave me this" Hagrid gives the goblin a letter "It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which"

"Very well" the goblin says, Hagrid nodding.

We went in this contraption and took a ride to a vault.

"Vault 687" a goblin says when the contraption stops.

The goblin got off the ride.

"Lamp, please" the goblin asks, so Hagrid gives him a lamp.

The goblin walks to the vault, and me, Harry and Hagrid follow behind.

"Key please" the goblin asks.

Hagrid takes the lamp, giving the goblin the key to the vault.

Cogs start turning and Hagrid opens the vault. It's a mountain of gold coins and Hagrid turns to us, Harry's mouth wide open in shock.

"Honestly, nothing surprises me anymore" I say, looking at Hagrid, who gives a little chuckle.

"Didn't think your mum and dad will leave you with nothing, now, did ya?" Hagrid asks Harry, which again stumbles me.

We took a ride to a different vault. When the goblin stops the ride, I get out.

"Vault 317" the goblin says and asks for the key again. The vault clicks and Hagrid opens it.

In it is a smaller mountain of gold coins, but still a mountain.

"Our parents left me this?" I ask.

"Yeah" Hagrid replies, a little unsurely.

I took as much as I could, putting it into my pockets.

We went to the last vault, Dumbledore's vault for whatever he has in there.

"Vault 713" the goblin says.

"What's in there, Hagrid?" Harry asks as I get out.

"Can't tell you Harry. Hogwarts business. Very secret" Hagrid says.

"Stand back" the goblin warns, so I take a few steps back.

The goblin scores his nail across a dip in the metal, undoing the door. Inside the vault is nothing but a small, round, wrapped package. Hagrid takes it and places it in a pocket in his jacket.

"Best not to mention this to anyone. Both of you" Hagrid says, and I nod my head.

We go back out to Diagon Alley and buy almost everything we need for school. We're all holding packages in our hands, some heavy and some light as feathers.

"We still need... A wand" Harry says, reading the letter.

"A wand? Well, you'll want Ollivanders. There ain't no place better. Why don't you both run along there and wait. I just got one more thing I gotta do. Won't be long" Hagrid says, then leaves us.

Me and Harry walk into Ollivanders, placing our parcels of supplies on the cupboards by the door.

"Hello? Hello?" Harry calls.

A man on a moving ladder appears on our right and he smiles at us.

"I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr Potter" Mr Ollivander says. He climbs down the ladder and looks for something "It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands" Mr Ollivander picks up a rectangular box and opens it "Here we are" he gives a stick, or wand to Harry, and Harry just holds it "Give it a wave" Mr Ollivander says as if it were obvious.

Harry waves the wand, but several drawers came flying out, falling onto the floor. Harry quickly places the wand on the counter.

"Apparently not" Mr Ollivander says, and goes in search for another box. "Perhaps... This" Mr Ollivander gives Harry another wand.

Harry stands a bit back and flicks it. A pot made of glass shatters and I covere my ears, the noise scaring me.

"Nope, no. Definitely not. No matter" Mr Ollivander says, and leaves again to get another box.

When he comes back, he gives Harry another wand. This one's different, though.

Harry takes the wand in his hand, and a jet of light shines around Harry, his hair moving with the wind that came from nowhere.

"Curious. Very curious" Mr Ollivander says. Harry looks at him.

"Sorry, but what's curious?" Harry asks.

"I remember every wand I ever sold, Mr Potter. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave another feather. Just 1 other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand... When it's brother gave you that scar" Mr Ollivander says.

"And who owned that wand?" Harry asks.

"We do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Mr Potter. It's not always clear why. But, I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible... Yes, but great" Mr Ollivander continues, then leaves.

"Harry! Harry!" Hagrid calls "Happy birthday" Hagrid says, and holds up a beautiful snow owl in a cage.

"Now, Miss. Try this wand" Mr Ollivander says and gives me a wand.

I know it's mine. A jet of light shoot at me and I feel my hair whipping in the wind.

"Curious. Are you related to the Black family?" Mr Ollivander asks.

"I don't know anyone ending with Black" I say, getting a little frustrated with this Black family misunderstanding "Thank you for the wands" I say and pay for mine, leaving and seeing Hagrid.

"I'd like to get an owl" I say to Hagrid.

"Of course. I'll take you to the shop where I got this one" Hagrid says, making me smile.

"Thank you" I say, then wait for Harry.