"Me." She said and looked at a confused looking Peter. She took a deep breath and turned her gaze at her hands. "I'm pregnant." She mumbled.

"Sorry, what was that?" He smiled, laughing nervously. "I could swear I heard you saying you're pregnant." Donna's eyes turned to him, and his smile disappeared. "You didn't."

"I did." The girl nodded, closing her eyes and resting her head on her hands.

"What? How?" Peter asked, not fully believing her. Donna looked up.

"Well, I never thought that I would need to have the talk with you, but..."

"Funny." He scrunched his nose, doing a face at the girl, who smirked. "I meant how could this have happened. You're always bragging about how the birth control potion changed your life and bla bla bla." He rolled his eyes.

"It did change my life, okay?" She retorted, narrowing her eyes. "Now more than ever. The batch I received was made with expired products."

"Holy shit." Peter mumbled, running his hand through his hair. "Are you sure?"

Donna hummed. "Madam Pomfrey did a muggle ultrasound that confirmed. Now, I'm waiting for the results of the shit ton of tests I had, hoping that they will give me an answer."

"Who is the father?" He asked, and Donna looked at anything but her best friend. "Please, don't tell me it's James." He exasperatedly said and the girl turned to him with wide eyes.

"What? How-?" He interrupted her.

"Just guessed it." He shrugged. "Is James the father?" He questioned again, and the italian sighed.

"Or Sirius." She muttered.

"I'm not very surprised."

"Or Remus." She completed.

"WHAT?" He yelled, jumping on his feet and almost falling on his butt. "Remus? My Remus?"

"Do you know any other Remus?" She raised her eyebrows and the boy huffed.

"Rude." He pouted, but soon his expression turned to a confused one. "I'm sorry. Did you say 'or'?" Donna hid her face once more, nodding. "Holy shit, Donna."

"I know."

"Holy shit."

"That's what I said."

"So let me get this straight. You shagged all my best friends?" She sighed.

"Indeed I did." Peter just blinked.

"As in slept with my best mates?"

"Yep." She nodded.

"As in did the deed with my roommates?" He asked once more and the girl raised her arms in frustration.

"God damn it, Peter, YES! Want me to draw it?"

"Oh God, please, no." He cringed, making a face of disgust. Donna just rolled her eyes. "So you shagged them and now you don't know who the father is?"

"Exactly."

"Haha, what a whor-" Peter coughed as the girl glared daggers at him. "Wonderful experience. I meant wonderful." The girl kept scowling at him and he scratched his neck awkwardly. "Beautiful day, isn't it?"

"Peter, get out of my sight and go look for the rest of your boy band before I hex the hell out of you." Donna said angrily.

"On it." The boy said and quickly left the side of her bed, walking to the exit. He gave her a sheepish smile and closed the door.