Chapter 37

"Sidharth ruko toh!! Arehh..!! Yeh kya bachpana hai..!!"...she runs after him..

"Shehnaaz chhor mujhe! I am really mad right now! Don't bug me..let me go..upar jao!"

"Nehi main nehi jaungi..aap chalo mere saath! Is halath mein, mai aap ko drive nehi karne dungi!"...she snatches the keys from his hand..

"Give it back! Don't create a scene here!"

"Maat karo na Sidharth! Please! Please baby..manlo meri baat..!"

He sighs...

"Okay! Fine! Get inside the car then!"

"Sidharth Niyu akeli hai ghar mein..!"

"Main wapas drop kar dunga!! Don't get onto my nerves now Sana!!"..he literally tones up now..

"Ok relax! Give me your phone, I left mine upstairs.. let me call her.."

"Let her study..don't bug her! I will drop you off within 10 minutes!"

"Achha baba! Theek hai..chalo.."

******************

He is driving to let his frustrations out..

"Nehi jaungi..!"...she speaks up..

He takes a brake and parks the car at a side.."Huh?! What did you just say?!"

"Maine kaha main nehi jaungi! Yehi rahungi aap ke paas! Infact, main sab kuch chhor dungi! Shadi karke I will come to you for good and settle down as a house wife!"...tears keep flowing down her eyes..

He takes a deep breath.."Too Good! Ab mujhe villain proof kardo sabke samne!"

"Toh chahte kya ho aap?!"...she literally screams...!!

He stares at her face in wonder..!

"My father is not as well off as you are! Still he had taken the risk of sending me here in Mumbai! Why?! Because both my parents wanted me to stand high someday! Maine tutions karke, over timing karke, kuch na kuch extra kaam karke tried helping him to bare my initial expenses taki he can save money for my practice in abroad! Haan this is my dream lekin main aap ko bhi toh nehi chhor sakti na?! Ab mere liye sab se zyada important aap ho Sidharth! So don't worry, I choose you over everything, even my career! Because pyaar sirf aap nehi, main bhi karti hoon aapse!"...she looks to the other side of the window to hide her flowing tears..

Something stings him hard inside and he exhales harder for a while and then starts the car and takes an abrupt U-turn..

"Ab kya hua?!"...she looks back at him confusingly..!

"Kuch nehi! Ghar drop kar raha hoon tumhe! 10 minutes are over!"

"Sidharth!! Drive slowly!"

"Fasten your seat belt!"

****************

They arrive at her place within the next 5 minutes..

"Ab?!"..she looks at him again..

"Ghar jao!"..he says very bluntly..

"Iska kya matlab hua?!"

"Okay..listen to me..!"..he leans towards her and takes her face in between his hands..

"Just because I failed in my life, I can't let you fail..cant drag you out of your dreams! It will be unfair, specially after hearing what you said a while back! Yes, I am scared of losing you like how I lost Anaya! Lekin main itna khudgarz bhi nehi hoon Sana! Agar hum sath rahenge toh I will never let you go! So it's better that we..."

"That we..?!"...she starts panting..!

He remains quiet..

"That we what Sidharth?!"...she grabs his collar...!

"It's over Sana! I can't do this to you! Because of my own psychological problems, my insecurities, I can't let you get deprived of your dreams!"...his eyes well up...💔

She keeps staring at him with an utter shock!!

"Are you serious about this?!"

"Yes!"...he replies without having an eye contact with her..!

"Sidharth..?!"...she is speechless!

"Please don't make it more hard for me! This is exactly why I didn't want this to happen! Please go Sana! You will be better without me!"...he comes out and goes to the other side of the car to open the door for her..

"Nehi main nehi jaungi!"...she starts crying..

"Go..please!"..he pulls on her hand to bring her out of the car..

And he leaves.....💔💔

********************

"Di!! Whats wrong?!!"...Niyati gets scared to see her all messed up!

She closes the door behind and makes her sit on the couch..

"Kya hua Di?! Jiju kaha hai?! Batao na!"

"He left me!!".. she mumbles to herself being all stoned..!!

"Usne chhor diya mujhe Niyu!!"...she looks at her sister being completely disoriented!!

"Kya? What are you saying?! Let me call him!!"

"Maat kar! Maat kar!!".. she gets up, leaves the hall and walks into her room.. 🥺

Stay tuned

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Stay tuned..
Do comment to share your views ❤️

Soul Resonanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें