Chapter 5

"Sidharth do you like listening to songs?"

"I used to..specially the ones with catchy lyrics.."

"Used to kyun? Ab kyun nehi? Aap ko pata hai, it's an amazing way of reducing stress!"

"Hmm.."..he keeps driving without looking at her much..

"Lyrics.. hmm.. main kuch gaun?"

"Aur kya kya kar sakti ho tum other than being a pakaun?" 😐

"Hainn?!"..she gives him a stern sarcastic look..

"Aap hamesha se aise the? khadoos?! Kya yaar bani banayi mood ko bigad diya!"..she makes a sad grumpy face and looks to the other side of the window..

"Ms. Psychology.. mood banne mein time toh lagta hai na?! Mujhe toh bohot time lagta hai! Chalo it's okay..phirse mood banalo and start singing..I will listen!"..he smiles subtly.

"Aap jab hanste ho na, I swear I feel like my purpose has been served!"

"That's sweet! Chalo ab gao! I am waiting!"

She gives out the sweetest smile and closes her eyes to pour her heart into the lyrics..

"Royi na je yaad meri aayi ve...
Khush rahi akhan na bhar aayi ve..
Hoya ki je tu methon door ho gaya..
Supna dohan da chooron choor ho gaya..
Ho tere naal rahu meri parchayi ve..
Royi na je yaad meri aayi ve..
Khush rahi akhan na bhar aayi ve.."....She opens her eyes and gets to see his being all moist! He felt it! Surely he did which is why he is overwhelmed and so she is!

He stops the car and parks it at a side, comes out and lights up a cigarette. Hence, she comes out as well and stands next to him..

"Maat karo na Sidharth..is cigarette mein kya hai?! Is this going to help you to restrict your emotions from overflowing?! Nehi na?! It's all in your head!"

He turns his head to her side and looks at her with his moist eyes.."Punjabi ho?"

"Haan ji!"..she smiles..

"The song was beautiful!"

"Bol samajh aaya apko?"

"Not entirely.."

"Since you love hooking to lyrics..main meaning bataun?"

"Jaha tak maine tumhe samjha, ab toh tum batake hi chhorogi..! Bolo..."...he sighs..

"Haan ji..sahi samjha! Toh it means..
Royin na je yaad meri aayin ve..Khush rahin, Akhan na bhar aayin ve..
Don’t cry if you miss me..try to be happy and don’t let tears come into your eyes..!

Hoya ki je tu metho door ho gaya..Supna dohan da churo-choor ho gaya..Haan tere naal rahu meri parshayi ve..
What, if I have aparted from you?! What if the dreams have been broken down into pieces?! My shadow will always be with there with you!"

"Beautiful!"..he mumbles, leaning against the car..

"Anaya hai aap ke sath Sidharth! Hamesha rahegi! I know aap usko bohot yaad karte ho..! Natural hai! But I am sure even she wants you to not harm yourself and move on!"

"Kaise? Kaise move on karlun?! Don't you think she deserved to live longer?"..his expression changes and his eyes have welled up..

"Haan she did! But you can't change anybody's fate na Sidharth?!"

He looks to the other side to hide his changed expression..

"Achha Sidharth..aap ko Anaya k bare mein baat karna achha lagta hai na? Tell me more about her..! Mili kaha aapko?"

Soul Resonanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें