Chapter 36

She fell asleep in the car on the way back..

He gently rubs his thumb on her cheeks to wake her up.."Ghar pahauch gaye Bubble!" 🤗

"Hayee Rabba! Meri ankh lag gayi thi..Kal phone nehi utha rahe the toh main bilkul so nehi payi!"

"Aww I am sorry!"

"It's okay.."..she gives out a sweet smile..

"Good night love.."..he kisses on her forehead..

"Sidharth aaj rukh jao na..!"

He gets a little surprised! This is new for she has never requested him to stay back at night!

"Meri jaan, Mom pareshan ho jayengi na?"...he replies, leaning towards her..

"Haan..Sahi baat hai..theek hai baby aap jao.."..she smiles and pecks his lips before coming out of the car.."Goodnight.."

"Goodnight..upar jaake text me.."

"Ok bye..sambhal k jana.."

"Haan ji!"

*******************

"Finally you are back! How was the dinner?"..Niyati opens the door for her.

"It was good! Sun yeh le..Sidharth ne chocolates bheja hai tere liye.."

"Awww how sweet of him! Dekhiye..main bol rahi thi na jiju kabhi aap se naraj nehi reh sakte! Banda pyaar mein hain!"

"Haan! Main bhi karti hoon! Shayed usse zyada karti hoon!"

"Pata hai mujhe! Achha suno Di..kal semester final hai..main idhar hi so jaungi, revise kar rahi hoon na..aap so jao.."

"Theek hai..main bhi bohot tired hoon.. tere liye quilt leke aati hoon.."

After a while..

The doorbell rings..

Sana comes out of the room..."Rukh Niyu..let me open it..is wakt kaun ho sakta hai?!"

"Sidharth!!"...she gets shocked to see him back..! 🤭

"Haan ji! Your wish is my command Madam!"

"Hayeee..ajao andar!"..She giggles..🤗

"Areh wah Jiju! Aap log bhi kamal k prani ho! Subah ladai raat ko pyaar! Sahi hai bhai!"

"Ladai k bina pyaar kaha jamta hai meri jaan?! Yeh bata, tu kya kar rahi hai..?!"

"Padhai! Kal semester final hai!"

"Okay okay you carry on..!"

"Haan ji sahi time par aaye ho..you will get your privacy!"...😝

"Tu marr khayegi Niyu! Chal padhai kar!"... Sana pulls on his hand..

"Haan haan go enjoy!"...😉

******************

He pulls her towards him as soon as they step inside the room! Wrapping an arm around her waist, he says..."Don't change..achhi lag rahi hai..!"...the huskiness in his tone is doing enough to tease her..🙈

"Arehh..! Let me wear something comfortable Sidharth..!"...she surely doesn't have any control over her blush..

"No! Let it be..this is sexy..!"...he traces his thumb on her soft, tender lips! He looks into her eyes intensely while her eyes are dazzling under the dimmed light with the smile she is carrying on her face..

"You are beautiful Bubble! Just beautiful!"...he pulls her closer and runs his fingers through her hair, pressing his warm lips gently against hers, allowing his tongue to roll over..! She feels like she is been through to some fire in response to this stimulus!

Blood starts rushing to his organs, their hearts are beating at the fastest pace and this craziness hikes to next level! He picks her up by her thighs and wraps them around him and makes her sit on a table..

She pulls on his collar, allowing him to press his body against hers.. He grabs her hair and pulls it back, exposing her throat to lick down her jaw bone to her collarbone until he reaches her cleavage..🔥

She can't get enough of him! Although she was tired and sore but at this point she doesn't care, all she cares is to be loved! She holds his hands down and takes the charge for the first time, letting her chest touch his face and this drives him crazy in no time!

He carries her to the bed and she unbuttons his shirt to take it off at once! She keeps staring at his scuplted body and his hard abs, she can never have enough of him, she thinks!

He splits her in two sides and pushes her down, slipping himself in between her, drenching it with her wetness..."I love you baby! You drive me nuts!"..his voice is weakening, craving for her and her heart is pounding hard as he inches into her leaving her feel all ecstatic! She shoves her head deep into the pillow and leaves moans, yet pulls him closer as he picks up his pace!

******************

It's almost 2 am, she has fallen into deep sleep while he is wide awake and glaring lovingly at his beautiful girl laying peacefully on his arms..❤️

Her mobile keeps beeping to some reminder and he takes it immediately to put it into silent mode so that it doesn't wake her up..

There are notifications popping up on her screen, one of them is an email which says:
"Your registration was successful. Please complete the application form to proceed.."

He taps on the email to open it and gets stumped to see that she has already started applying for abroad! He futher goes into her sent items to see for how long she is been doing this and there he gets more agitated to find that she has been applying to different organizations since 4 months!

He keeps her mobile on the side table and pulls back his arm, which wakes her up..!

"Sid..harth..!"..she wakes up abruptly and tries to focus on his face..

He starts panting hard and looks at her face with utter disappointment!

"Kya hua?!"..she sits leaning against the headrest..

"I told you, I can't do this! You made me believe that I can be happy again! And now when I am happy and want you by my side for life, you are planning to go away and That too for the past 4 months?!"

"Sidharth! Calm down! Suno meri baat!"...she tries to hold him but he pushes her back..

"No!!! Don't do this! I told you, I did fucking tell you that I can't afford to break again!"

"Baby! Please calm down! Let me explain you..! Abhi tak I didn't get accepted na?! I thought I would tell you things in detail once I get accepted!"

He gets off the bed and starts wearing his shirt!

"Kaha ja rahe ho aap?! It's 2 am Sidharth!"

"Sana..!!"...he locks her hand and pushes her against the wall, pressing his body against her..!

"Listen to me..!! You are not a part of any lust, I love you God damn it! Agar jana hai na, shok se jao! Lekin ek baat yaad rakhna, since I can't go with you, you will never have my consent here! Therefore, you will only go without my consent and my love!"...he pulls himself back and takes his stuffs to leave the place immediately..🔥

Stay tuned

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Stay tuned... ❤️

Do comment to share you views.. 🤗

Soul Resonanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें