Chapter 28

"Jo fact hai wahi bol rahi hoon Sidharth!"

"And what is that FACT according to you?!"

"That you are no in different!"

He sighs...

"Okay! Dekho..you are pissed! So, tu kuch bhi bol rahi hai! And this is just leading to a misunderstanding! And baby, I can't afford to have one right now! Listen to me, I will tell you everything!"

"I know everything Sidharth!"

"Ab iska kya matlab hua?!"

She forwards him the pictures..

"Check your what's app.. "

"No way! Are you spying on me or what?!"

"Wah! Yeh toh wahi huya na? Ulta chor khotwal ko daante!"

"What the hell! Kya bole ja rahi hai?!"

"Sidharth! Mujhe is baat ki dukh nehi hai that you had gone for a dinner, balki is baat ki hai that you have hidden it from me! And when do we hide things?! Pata hai na aapko? Maine kaha tha na.. my intuitions are strong! I have been getting weird vibes!!"... Her voice cracks..

He leaves hard exhales..😞

"Can I explain? Please?!"

"Bolo.."

"Sunegi, samjhegi?"

"I don't have a choice I guess!"

"Yes you don't!"

She remains quiet..

"Just before the meeting was about to start, I started having this bad headache! Swati suggested that she can take over the presentation on behalf of me! I agreed, and at the end, we fetched the deal successfully..! Her performance was praiseworthy and it did impress the panel and hence this result! This dinner was just to show a kind gesture towards her! And for that matter, Mr. Agarwal was also invited, but he had to go and visit his niece, so it was just me and her at the end! Baby, that was it! We just had dinner! Nothing else!"

"Hmm.."

"Kya hmm..?! Say something na!"

"I don't have anything to say!"

"Sana! I am very tired! Not anymore please!"

"Toh so jao na! Kyun khudko paka rahe ho?!"

"Okay chal theek hai! Fine! I was already tired and now even more tired of explaining! But fuck it! Bye!"... He disconnects the call..

It's 2 am in Singapore..Sidharth is wide awake and cant keep his calm! Sana on the other side is too disheartened and chose to shut herself completely..!

"Do you really think I can cheat on you?!"... He texts..

"So jao!"... She replies..

He types..
"Why didn't you call when you had received those pictures?! I would have cleared it right there?!"

She types..
"Why would I call?! Jo marzi karo!"

He types..
"Pick up the phone..!"

"Haan bolo..?!".. she receives..

"What the hell do you mean by jo marzi karo? You think I am fucking around here?!"...he raises his voice..

"When did I say this?!"

"I tried to explain, jo main kabhi karta nehi hoon! Aur tujhe kya lagta hai..if I had such intentions then I would have taken her to a public place like that?! Yes, we r in the same hotel but in different rooms! Isn't that enough for you to understand the distance! She is my freaking PA! I was just showing her a kind gesture because I bagged a huge project and her contribution deserved that treat! How can you think so cheap Sana?!"

Soul Resonanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें