Chapter 27

"Sir are you okay?"

"Haan haan I am fine! Just a little tired! Let's order..!"...he calls a waiter..

After the order has been placed..

"So is it your first time in Singapore?"

"No Sir, I have been here with family before.."

"And you must have been here as well hai na?"

"Haan! Quite a lot of times..!"

"By the way Swati..this deal was actually very important for us and your contribution was praiseworthy! Thank you!"

"Sir that's very kind of you but now I belong to this company as well! It was my responsibility and I glad we bagged it! Thank you toh mujhe kehna chahiye aapko for this dinner!"

"You deserve it!"

She starts smiling mischievously after a while..

"Kya hua?! Who are you laughing at?!"

"Nothing important Sir! I was just looking these two people sitting right behind you!"

"Ok sounds interesting! But I cant turn around!"

"You don't have to.. I will show you!".. she takes out her mobile and records them without making it obvious...

"Look at this..!"... She passes it to him..

Sidharth chuckles..

"Hai na funny?!"

"Funny nehi, desperate lag raha hai yeh banda!"

"Wahi toh! I don't understand one thing Sir! If you love somebody, how can you make it so cheap?!"

"Kis angle se yeh love lagta hai tumhe?!"..he smirks..

"Atleast he is pretending!"

"That's the thing! He is pretending and this girl is probably considering this lust as love! This generation is weird!"

"Problem generation mein nehi hai Sir! Problem is in upbringing and the circles!"

"Hmm.. I agree! Lo, food is here.. let's start..!"

"Excuse me..?"... He calls the waiter..

"Yes Sir..?"

"Get me a peg of Ballantine's please..!"

"Tum koi drink logi?".. he offers her out of courtesy..

"I will go for a scotch too..Thank you!"

"Sir...may I ask you something?"

"Ya sure..!"... He unwraps the servers to start the dinner..

"Usdin airport mein I saw a very different side of yours! You guys look very cute together..!"

"Hmm..!".. he smirks..

"Okay! Did I say anything funny?!"

"Swati, I have an innate ability to read minds, ofcourse not everytime! In some particular instances!"

"Main samjhi nehi!"

"Yes, she is my girl! Yehi janna hai na tujhe?"

"Oh wow Sir! Haan you are right! But she looks very young though! Oppss! Shit!! I am so sorry Sir! I didn't mean it in that way! I am so sorry!"

"Chill! She is young, infact very young! Tumse bhi choti hain! Lekin bohot samajhdar hai! I have got myself back for her!"

"Intense! Tell me more!"

Soul Resonanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें