Chapter 49

"Oh my God."

I stared at the two blue lines on the light, white stick. 

"It's... positive."

We each looked between ourselves, not sure of what to do, or say, next. Not only this, but there was also the huge issue of, WHO'S FUCKING TEST IS IT?

"See, I told you we bought the extras for a reason." 

I smiled at Talia's weak attempt at humor. As much as I appreciated her trying to lighten the mood, now was not the time for jokes.

"O-okay... let's j-just get the other t-tests and take them one by one." The words were only just able to leave my lips before Freya grabbed all of the tests and threw them into the middle of the room. 

"I'll go first this time." Talia stated, having already grabbed a test and walking into the bathroom. 

Unlike before, everyone had a sense of urgency to see the results to take their tests this time. My brain flew into a storm of anxiety. For the first time in a while, I could feel myself spiraling similarly to how it did that night on the bridge. 

Oh Dear God, that night on the bridge.

I hadn't thought about that day since finding out about my bi-polar. 

Holy shit, where are my meds? 

Aren't they supposed to be on my desk?

Crap, my desk is so messy - what if I never find them?

What if- 

"Okay, I'm done." Tal cut me off before I could get any further. 

Her face was getting paler by the second, even through her fake tanned skin. Even though it was scary before, realising that one of us would be having an ACTUAL child was completely different.

"I'll go." I announced, watching as Talia stared daggers into her test. Freya nodded in encouragement and slid another test over to me. 

--- 22 minutes later ---

Talia had had her results back and they'd come through as negative - I don't think I've ever seen someone so relieved in my life. Me and Freya were still waiting patiently, hopefully I get the same answer as Tal. 

I studied Freya's face for a minute to try to pass the time. It was quite odd actually; me and Talia both looked terrified, but Freya seemed almost hopeful. I do understand why she might be feeling this way though. Her and Josh would make the perfect little family; it may as well be built into them. Josh is practically the groups dad as it is. He's always the one to bring the snacks, the drinks, pack the sun cream, organise the rides and organise us. Freya is the most caring an loving person I have ever met, she hasn't got a bad bone in her body. She'd be an amazing mum today, or any other day.

"Molly..." I was cut off mid thought by Freya looking at me with a fearful look on her face. Her eyes met mine at first but quickly darted down towards my test. I took a sharp breath in, not wanting to look myself - but I knew I had to. I closed my eyes brought the test up to my face. 

Positive

My heart dropped into my stomach. 

"I-I'm going to be a-a mum." I never ever thought I'd say that. "I have to tell Harry." 

"Are you sure you want to do that right now?" Freya asked me. Her test result had just come back as negative - I wouldn't say she was disappointed but she also wasn't overly happy. Then again, it wasn't Freya's negative I should be thinking about, I only need to focus on my family right now. Me, Harry and our baby. 

Our baby. 

"Yes I need to, he deserves to know." There's no point putting it off. I'm going to have to tell him at some point, might as well do it now. "Could you go get him please, tell him not to worry." Saying not to worry is easy, actually doing it is a hell of a lot harder. 

"Okay, we'll be downstairs if you need us." Talia placed her hand on my shoulder comfortingly, but also to help herself up. 

"Thanks guys." As they walked downstairs, I lifted myself up so I was now sitting on the bed, left debating on what I was going to say. I've been in some scary situations before but this one really takes the cake. Who's to say Harry would even want it? Hell, I don't know if I even want it. But it's here, and so are we. 

I heard Harry's feet thudding upstairs. I laughed to myself, wondering if our baby were to have his heavy handedness crossed with my incoordination, poor thing's got no hope. But then again, with Harry's looks and my brains, maybe it'd do quite well for itself...

"Moo, what's up? Tal and Frey said not to panic but you know, that normally means panic." Harry was a bit drunk which might actually make this a little bit easier. "They said it was urgent or something?"

"Look, Harry, something's happened and I don't know how you're going to feel about it. To be honest, I don't know how to feel about it yet." I tried to keep my voice as positive as I could, but I knew I wasn't doing the best job. 

"You're scaring me now Mol." Harry's tone had gone all serious, something which he never really does. 

"Harry, I'm pregnant." I repeated, now looking back at him.

"What?" His face was emotionless. 

"There's a baby inside of me, Harry." He stared blankly at my stomach.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He whispered.

"You're going to be a dad." I smiled, thinking about our future but still waiting for his reaction. 

"I'm going to be a dad!" Harry suddenly leapt up with a huge grin on his face. 

"You're not mad?" I asked, joining him, standing up on the bed.

"Mad? Bloody mad?" He shouted again, pulling me into his chest. "I'm gonna be a bloody dad!" Harry vaulted himself onto the bedroom floor, out my door and down the stairs. 

"Lads I'm going to be a fucking dad!" I heard him holler from the living room, followed closely by a big  round of jeering from the others. 

"I'm going to be an uncle!" An even louder squall came from Ethan. I felt a slow, hot tear slide down my face, however, for once, it wasn't from sadness.