Chapter 44

It was around half 9 now, and I had almost finished opening the presents the guys had got me.

Talia and Simon had bought me a gold PRADA dog tag choker and Freya and Josh got me the matching earrings which left me in awe of both. Every now and then, I'd find myself staring at them and having to draw my attention back to what had been thrown onto my lap next. Vik and Tobi got me a replacement phone, which I was extremely grateful for since mine and Harry's mishap a few days ago (I say 'mine' and Harry loosely - it was Harry's fault). The two Cal's and JJ had chipped in together and bought us a jet ski/party boat experience for the day after tomorrow, which everyone was super excited for. And finally, it was down to Ethan and Harry's presents left.

I looked over at the two boys who were shuffling around, pouring and passing out drinks as they waited patiently for me to get to their gifts.

"Do mine first." Harry smiled, seemingly very proud of what he'd got me.

"Bog..." I was about to start complaining about how he didn't have to get me a gift before he cut me off:

"Don't talk, just unwrap." He grinned, passing me the box.

As he handed it over, I heard something jiggle inside. I ran my fingers over the corner of the paper until I found the end of the wrapping. I pulled the tape back and slid a small, black velvet box out. I looked up at Harry who was now watching closely as I popped the lid of the box open.

"Harry, you didn't?" I stared down at the rose gold Swarovski chain on it's cushion.

The one from the airport.

"I did. Do you like it?"

"Bog, I absolutely love it." I placed the box down on the table and pulled Harry in for a tight hug, planting a kiss on his lips as I did so.

"Come here, I'll put it on you." Harry smiled, picking the necklace up, admiring it in his hand.

I turned my back to him and felt the cold chain drop around my collar, the pendant was light but still precious. Harry finishing clasping it together and spun me around so I was now facing him.

"You look beautiful." He pushed the hair out of my face and kissed me forehead which was met with a chorus of 'awhhh's' from around the room.

"Cut it out guys." I giggled, feeling my cheeks grow redder. I looked back towards the others, only to see Ethan had disappeared. "Alright, I know I'm his sister but he doesn't have to run every time me and Bog show affection." I laughed.

"I'M HERE!" A voice called out. Ethan entered the room, carrying 2 rather large boxes.

"What the hell have you got there?" I asked him, trying to look over the boxes to see his face. He placed them down on the floor in front of me and sat back down.

"Right I know we never do presents, but it's your 21st so I had to." He smiled.

"Eth-"

"No. Hang on." He stopped me. "I haven't been much of a brother to you over the last few years. Since moving to London I feel like I've barely seen you and when you needed me most I wasn't there."

I felt a hot tear drop from my eye, thinking about what had happened over the last few months. Harry, who was still sat next to me, looked down at the floor in shame, not wanting to think about what he had done - but that wasn't important to me right now.

"So I thought, maybe I could be a part of the next big thing in your life." He passed over the first box to me with a gentle smile on his face.

I took the box out of his hands. It was a big rectangle which was also pretty heavy. Placing it on my knee, I pulled back the glittery paper to reveal a white box in what looked like a cling-film wrap.

Fuck off.

"Oh my God, Ethan." I gasped in disbelief.

He'd bought me a Mac book pro.

A fucking Mac book pro.

"Do you like it?"

"Eth, I love it."

"I thought you could use it for when you're editing vlogs or streaming and shit."

"I love it, but I'm not much of a vlogger or a streamer." I smiled, admiring the box on my lap.

"Yes I'm aware, which brings me onto my next point." He picked up the other gift and placed it on the sofa next to me, gesturing to the box.

I looked around to see everyone grinning - they definitely know what this is.

I looked at Harry who actually seemed more excited than me. "What is it?" I asked around the room in angst.

"Open it and see!" JJ shouted after having not spoken for a while - unusual for him.

Inside the neatly wrapped parcel was a new camera. "For vlogging, streaming, filming - anything you want to do with it." My brother opened the box, showing me how to turn it on.

"Now you can stream with us all!" Harry joined in, also excited.

"Everyone wants to see more of you on our channels so this was perfect!" Josh clearly already had ideas for the second and gaming channel which I was more than happy to join in on.

"Guys, I can't thank you all enough - this is amazing." I really was beyond grateful to everyone. Sometimes I felt like I was just kind of there. Like I was still just 'Behzinga's little sister' but they really did want me involved. I felt more loved now than ever before. A few more tears streamed down my face as I could no longer hold them back.

"Fammmm." JJ shouted, running over to me. He pulled me in for a hug which caused a big pile on on top of me and the sofa.

"I love you guys." I wept into someone's shoulder.

"We all love you too!" Talia and Freya cried back at me.

---

After 10 minutes or so of crying, hugging and soppy speeches, we finally separated. Looking around, I realised Kon had actually filmed the whole thing from the first present until now.

That'll definitely make the clip.

"Come on, dance time!" I called out, trying to change the atmosphere. "Here." I passed multiple bottles out to everyone, keeping a bottle of Malibu close for me and Harry to share through the night.

Everyone separated off dancing,'but I felt two hands slither around my waist, pulling me in close.

"Hi gorgeous. Did I tell you you look gorgeous tonight... gorgeous?" Harry whispered into my ear. His breath was warm and sent shivers down my spine.

"Somebody's had a bit to drink already." I giggled at his overuse of 'gorgeous', not yet looking back at him.

"Just enough for the time of night." Harry chuckled in a goofy way.

As I've said multiple times, I love drunk Harry.

He spun me around, still holding me closely into his body. "I love you, Molly Payne." He stared deep into my eyes.

"You're just drunk Bog." I know we've said it before, but never with this much meaning.

"Maybe so, but I mean every word of it." By the look in his eyes I could tell he really did mean it, drunk or not.

"I love you too, Harry Lewis."

WORD COUNT: 1252