Chapter 32

"We've been trying to tell you this for weeks, but we just didn't know how."

"Every time we tried, it just didn't seem the right moment, but right now is..."

We all sat around waiting for one of them to give their announcement. It had been around 30 seconds since anyone had spoken and we were all getting progressively more frustrated with their unnecessary pauses.

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't rather be in bed right now.

Josh now had his vlogging camera out and was pointing it at all of us. I'd passed the point of cold, so had stolen both JJ and Tobi's massive parkas, and continued leaning into Cal as he tried to share some of his body warmth with me.

Whenever this gets uploaded there will definitely be some form or another of rumor go around - When isn't there?

"Fucking Hell just tell us!" JJ shouted. It may have been the cold from his lack of clothing layers, but he was clearly getting fed up. Jide isn't exactly known for his patience - but then again, this was also killing me so I couldn't blame him.

"So..." Josh began, looking at us, then Freya, then his camera again.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" Talia leaped up from the bench in excitement, kicking Simon as she did so.

"NO!" Freya and Josh both shouted in unison. Tal's face dropped and she dramatically pouted, slumping back down onto Simon's lap as he pulled her into a hug too.

"As I was saying," Josh smiled in Tal's direction. He flipped the camera round so now the pair were also in the shot but he continued to face us. "Everyone's had a pretty shitty time recently," We all nodded in agreement however I could feel certain eyes glancing my way. I mean yeah, without sounding self-obsessed, I can probably take the cake for the shittiest year out of us all...

"So we wanted to do something to cheer us, and you, up." Freya butted in with a big smile on her face. She took the camera from Josh and he took his rucksack off his back, placing it on the table. He rummaged around for a while before finally revealing a large brown envelope, holding it up above our heads.

"Remember in the Sidemen Sunday when Molly and Harry spoke about all the places they want to go?" He took the envelope down and placed it in the center of the wooden table we were sitting around.

Of course I remember.

I see the others give slightly hesitant nods and I feel my cheeks blush a tiny bit. I nod along as Freya pans the camera down to the envelope, then onto me and Cal.

"Go on then, open it!" She hollers, laughing.

They all turn to face me as I'm the closest to it. Freezy gave me a slight nudge of encouragement, causing me to sit up and extend my arm across the table. The envelope was only half full, but felt like it had a chunk of cardboard inside. Carefully, I opened the seal and stuck my hand in.

"What is it?" Lux asks from the other side of the table.

"Give her a minute don." Cal replies, peering over my shoulder.

[HEATHROW -> MYKONOS] Was the first thing I saw. It was written across the top of the small stiff ticket in big, bold, black letters.

I threw the tickets down onto the seat next to me, and launched myself up from my seat, throwing myself into Josh and Freya.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I scream from excitement.

--- No one's POV ---

The group look around at themselves, one just as confused as the other. Cal leans over and picks up the pieces of paper Molly had discarded when she left her seat.

"Fuck me..." He whispered, flicking through the tickets.

"What is it lad?" Ethan got up and walked over to Cal's seat. "No fucking way." He snatched one of the cards from Freezy's hand and took it to show the others.

"WE'RE GOING TO GREECE BABY!" Everyone cheered at the prospect of actually going somewhere warm and sunny.

"How did you two pull this off?" Molly asked them, finally releasing them from the hug.

"Well, we just wanted to have something to look forward too. We were planning on booking a holiday anyway, but had no idea where to go. When you said that you wanted to visit a Greek Island, we searched around and sure enough, there's an 8 bedroom Villa available right on the coastline so we went ahead and did it. We've literally had it booked since the night of the Tinder video but we never got the chance to tell you all, and we wanted everyone to find out together." Josh turned his camera off after catching everyone's reactions and himself, Molly and Freya sat back down in their seats.

The tickets were passed around the table. There was one of each of the present Sidemen, both Cal's, Freya, Talia and Molly. All of the group sat around admiring their business class tickets, but Molly couldn't help but notice that there was one remaining ticket. Even though she knew exactly who it was for, she spoke up anyway: "How come there's a spare?"

"Oh, erm..." Freya looked down at the table in discomfort, "It's Harry's."

Josh quickly plucked the ticket from the table and slid it back into his bag. They all tried to ignore the awkward interaction but it played on Molly's mind over and over.

She was about to go to the place she'd wanted to travel to her whole life - with her ex.

Great.

A/N - Hellooooo... appologies for the short chapter! In the next one, everyone's heading off to Mykonos - of course there's gonna be drama :) Also, can you all let me know what you think of Freezy and Molly's friendship too? If you like it then I'll keep it up, if not I can change a few things as I go! Thanks x

Word count: 1014