Chapter 30

The second I stepped out the shower, I felt the draught in the air hit my legs - Simon was right, it does get freezing in here. I pulled the towel around me as quickly as I could to try and shield myself as much as possible.

"Considering those dicks make like 3+ million a year, you'd think they'd at least get the bastard heating fixed." I muttered to myself out loud.

"Great Molly, now you're talking to yourself." I physically facepalmed, noticing I was still going.

"Fuck me, I really am and losing it". I shook my head again, rolling my eyes as I did so. After living with solely males for the last 3+ months, I've come to the conclusion that the most sense I get in conversations are either with myself or Tobi when everyone else is drunk and we're sober...

Climbing up onto the toilet, I popped the skylight open to let some of the condensation out and even more cold air shot in. Definitely should've put some clothes on before doing that. I tiptoed out of the stupidly cold bathroom, trying to stand on as few icy tiles as possible, until I finally hit my carpet. I threw JJ's hoodie back on but paired it with a pair of my own cargos this time. Not my usual style but hey ho, its a vibe. I couldn't be bothered drying my hair so I just ended up throwing a beanie on instead.

@L1ttleP4yn3

Liked by ksi, miniminter, wroetoshaw and 897,465 others

@ksi I recognise that hoodie baby Behz...
@L1ttleP4yn3 I wonder why :)
@ksi Looks better on you anyway sis ;)

@freyanightingale If I was gay you'd get it ;)
@Zerkaa @L1ttleP4yn3 Can you NOT take my girlfriend??
@L1ttleP4yn3 @Zerkaa she was always mine ;)

Load 124,666 more comments

---------------

"Harry's got a fucking nerve." I mutter to myself again, seeing he'd liked my post. I refresh my page to see my notifications go up, but that wasn't what I was focused on. What caught my eye was the fact that Harry had posted to his feed for the first time since I'd known him.

@Wroetoshaw