Confusing Feelings?

Around four months later

Todoroki's POV:
I was having a sleepover with my friends, Midoriya and Uraraka. We were playing Monopoly because we haven't played in a while. "You're tearing this friendship apart!" Midoriya yelled at me jokingly, "You're just good at this game because you use your dads credit card often!" Uraraka said laughing, "At least I can get ahold of one," I said in between laughs. I heard a buzz from my phone a moment later.

Drinking Buddy

Bye

Today at 7:26PM

Hello Todoroki

Hello

You wanna go out?

Sorry, no, hanging out
with some friends

Well alright then

"That was odd," I thought, "Was he gonna ask me on a date?" I asked myself, "I mean, I would be fine with it, but I never knew he felt that way," then it hit me, "Why did I think that? He's just a friend, and he was probably just gonna ask me to drink with him, right?" I was confused, not by what he said, but by my feelings and why I thought that.

Iida's POV:
"I was gonna ask him to go drink with me, but I guess not," I thought, I was staring at my phone for a few minutes, then I realized what that could've sounded like, "Shit," I muttered under my breath. I started blushing uncontrollably, "Why am I blushing? I shouldn't be blushing, even if I actually meant it that way, he probably wouldn't feel the same and think I'm weird." I didn't wanna go to the bar anymore, so I went to go put on my pyjamas and saw the dress that Todoroki had bought me a few months ago, I remember that day, it was pretty sad, but funny. I wish Todoroki was here laughing with me.

....That's when I realized,

I had feelings for him

___________________________________

Author's Note#5:
I'm sorry it's really short, I couldn't think of much for this chapter

-Sincerely, Your Two Authors