Sneaking Out

Third Person POV:
It was a Sunday evening around 9PM and Iida had just gotten out of the shower, tired of all the shit that happened from that day. His day became stressful because of reporters flowing around him asking about his brother, and so he had plans like he always does. He got dressed and started heading outside by sneaking out of a window. Walking past a fountain and some light poles, reaching for the nearest bar. As he entered, he was greeted with a familiar aroma, the smell of beer and wine. Sitting at the counter he ordered his usual drink, a Corona beer with some ice.

Iida's POV:
"I can't believe how others can ask such questions," I thought as I took a sip from my drink. "Rough day again?" The bartender asked, frowning a little. While I put down my glass, I nodded, putting up a sad smile. After a little I heard a familiar voice, I gazed around the room trying to find the source of the noise. I saw something- no, someone, from the corner of my eye I recognized. Taking off my glasses and rubbing my eye, I squinted, and I was right, it was him. "Why would he be here?" I thought, "Is he here for a similar reason?" I kept asking questions to myself while drinking my beer, ordering two more until I felt a tap on my shoulder

Todoroki's POV:
Having a successful sneak out and going to a bar as a teen may seem weird, but it calms my stress. I was there for about an hour, partying with some people as I drank. Two minutes later I screamed some lyrics at the top of my lungs, not expecting anyone I know to hear. After about five minutes I went over to the counter to order another drink, that's when I noticed someone. Iida, Tenya, my class president that tells everyone not to do bad stuff, was there drinking at a bar, and it also seemed to not be his first time by the way he and the bartender were talking. From the three glasses on the table and how fast he drank stuff he seemed to be there for about five minutes. I decided to ask for a drink from the bartender, when he left to go get it I tapped Iida on the shoulder. Seeming to have startled him, I apologized. The bartender came back with my drink and I asked Iida why he was there and why he always tells us to follow school rules even though he seems to do this a lot.

Iida's POV:
Finishing up my third drink while being so focused on my thoughts, made me get startled by a sudden tap on my shoulder. It was unexpected, though I recognized instantly who it was, Todoroki. He apologized, then got handed a drink then asked me some questions, obviously confused about the situation. Silently, I shrugged. "I want an actual answer, Iida, we both know this is bad for both of our health," he said with a stern voice, I knew he was serious. "I'm doing this because I'm stressed, I know I'm being hypocritical by doing this, but my desperation got ahold of me," I replied, a little hesitant. He didn't say anything, not a single word, for a solid minute, suddenly he asked, "What made you stressed?" I'm not one to talk about my feelings, but for some reason, I trusted him, and only him. "I'll tell you why I'm here tomorrow night, if you tell me why you're here then too." He smiled, probably happy he's helping a friend out, and nodded. We shook hands and got back to our business. I left at around midnight, and it seemed as Todoroki did too, I saw him sneaking into his dorm before I climbed into mine.

Todoroki's POV:
I'm not sure why I agreed to it, but I was happy to help him out, it seemed as though he trusted me. Not that it's a bad thing, I actually liked it as I trusted him too. I left and went back to partying until midnight then went home.

Third Person POV:
Todoroki and Iida went to mind their own business, and both ended up going back to their dorm confused as to what happened just a few hours earlier.

___________________________________

Author's Note:
I thank my friend from Reddit for helping me put this together, she gave me the idea and they helped write it.

Should I make another part or discard this fanfiction? I'm honestly happy with the way it turned out, but the decision on whether I should make another part or not is up to you!