fifty - team making

"Hey Aya," Aomine mumbled into said person's shoulder, "I'm fucking bored."

"That is entirely your problem, I am currently well entertained," Sasaki replied, brushing Kise's hair and messing with it to his liking.

It was a few days after the sex. During that time, Aomine had stayed with Sasaki twenty four/seven since he had never gone to practice anyways. Kise, however, had had to leave the morning after because he had both a model shooting and practice that day.

Kuroko had come over the next day to check on him, and they all agreed he needed to rest after what had happened and that Kuroko would vouch for him to the coach and captain. All without realizing the fact that he was bedridden for more than the Akashi reason.

Sasaki still could not move unless he wanted exploding pain in his ass.

"Oh, right!" Kise's eyes snapped open, but he stayed otherwise still as to not mess up Sasaki's work. "Ayacchi, do you wanna play street ball with me next week? There's a tournament and I thought it would be fun to play together again!"

"Don't hog Aya!" Aomine growled, wrapping an arm around the boy's neck possessively.

"Sir I cannot breathe."

"How about now?" The bluenette used his hand to tilt Sasaki's face towards his and pressed their mouths together. He hummed into the kiss, now satisfied since he was no longer being choked.

"Wha- hey no fair!" The blonde whined, sitting up and straddling Sasaki. The person in question made a surprised noise at the action, an eye opening to see what Kise was doing.

A second later, Aomine released Sasaki's lips in favor of trailing kisses down his neck as Kise dove in for a kiss. Blonde hair tickled Sasaki's forehead as the other's tongue tangled with his.

The difference between the kisses was subtle yet profound: Aomine's was possessive and fast paced, meanwhile Kise's was possessive but sensual.

Sasaki sucked in Kise's tongue slightly when Aomine started teasing his ear, one of his weak spots, and a noise he didn't like making came out of his throat.

"Okay, time out," White hair shooshed as Sasaki shook the two off of him. "Ryouta, you were talking about street ball? How about Daiki joins us?"

"Its not like anyone would put up a fight," The darker skinned male grumbled, a pout on his face as he continued, "so what's the point?"

"Never know unless you try," Sasaki shrugged as he motioned to Kise to lay back down so he could continue with his hair.

"Ayacchi's right, Aominecchi! Plus, don't you want to play with him?" The blonde's entire face sparkled as he spoke. Sasaki blinked the stars away from him, Aomine doing the same with a sigh.

"I guess it couldn't hurt. Besides, I'd never pass up the chance to be with you," He smiled as he nuzzled Sasaki's neck.

"Sounds good! Now we just need two more people..." Sasaki pursed his lips, then remembered someone and got out his phone.

"Who are you texting?" Kise asked, glancing at the phone screen only to scowl.

"Don't be like that," Sasaki flicked him with his fingers, going back to typing a second later.

"Midorima, huh? That bastard," Aomine growled, "why not bring someone normal, huh?"

"Since when do you get along with normal people? Besides, he's my boyfriend too ya know," Sasaki mused, then sent the message asking the greenette to join them for street ball. No more than five seconds passed before Midorima replied that he would be there, and that he would like to hear the details from him in person.

"If Midorima's coming, as much as I like playing with Tetsu, don't even think about inviting him."

"What's wrong with Kurokocchi?" Kise demanded, and the other top deadpanned.

"You really wanna share Aya with that many people at the same time?"

"Oh," The blonde seemed to understand, causing Sasaki to sigh.

"Then we just need a center," Sasaki pondered for a second, "or a point guard, since I can also play center."

"No, you're the point guard," The two males with him said in unison, causing him to blink rapidly in confusion before sighing and nodding.

"Do you guys have any idea for a center?"

"I can probably convince my center at Kaijo to play with us," Kise offered when suddenly Sasaki remembered something.

"That won't be necessary, give me a sec," He held up a finger before focusing his attention on his phone.

GC Of Bros With No Hoes Except Naoto

Sauce-monster: Yo guys I need a favor
King panda: wasssup what you need lil bro
That's what yo mom said: spill
Dumbass with an ass: oops dude I spilled my latte
Dumbass with an ass: fuck you man, jinxed me
That's what yo mom said: of course that's my fault
That's what yo mom said: not
The one with the hoe: so what do you need Sasaki?
Sauce-monster: could one of you guys either come be a center for my team for street ball next week for a tourney or can you recommend someone?
King panda: sure I'm down
Sauce-monster: fantastic! Oh, didn't you say you wanted to meet the gom?
King panda: gom?
That's what yo mom said: generation of miracles
King panda: oh for sure for sure, why'd you bring it up?
Sauce-monster: the other three are part of it 👉🏻👈🏻
King panda: DUDE DON'T FUCK WITH ME, NO CAP????
King panda: WHO?? WHICH ONES?? OBVIOUSLY NOT MURASAKIBARA SINCE YOU NEED A CENTER SO WHOOOOO??
Sauce-monster: Midorima, Aomine and Kise. The latter two are with me right now.
The one with the hoe: Sasaki I trust you and all but I'mma need proof for that one

"Guys my friends want proof of your existence, can we take a photo?" The white haired male asked.

"Only if you send it to me too," Aomine agreed, Kise doing the same with the exact same condition a second later.

GC Of Bros With No Hoes Except Naoto

Sauce-monster:

That's what yo mom said: that's really cool sauceKing panda: I'm printing and framing thatThe one with the hoe: lol I believe you nowHobo gremlin: why are you texting so early in the morningThat's what yo mom said: it's seven at night!

King panda: I'm printing and framing that
The one with the hoe: lol I believe you now
Hobo gremlin: why are you texting so early in the morning
That's what yo mom said: it's seven at night!

"Teams all set! Ryouta, you down to sign us up?" Sasaki turned his attention to the person in question, who nodded with a thumbs up.

"Leave it to me!"