15. Life- from a new angle

Hello guys 😇😇... Hope all are fine and safe 🤗🤗...

Thanks for all those who had spent their precious time in reading my works 🤗🤗... Now let's see the story 😜😜...

After experiencing a beautiful sight at night, Abhi and Pragya went to their respective rooms and slept for a while. They were aware that they have to leave in morning and have to reach their home about mid afternoon.

Pragya lazily placed her hand on her mobile to stop the alarm. She quickly got down from the bed and went to fresh up. She came back from the washroom and found Jhanvi, still sleeping by covering her head with the pillow.

Pragya sighs seeing this lazy bird and went to see the sun rise. She is so particular in these things like sight seeing, picnic, temple visit and everything. She doesn't like when someone ignored the nature's beauty, and the plan they made before starting the journey. She is a perfect planner.

Pragya reached the corridor and finds Abhi standing near the window who is sipping his coffee waiting for the sunrise. Abhi turns to his left casually and noticed Pragya standing there already looking at him.

Pragya smilingly walked towards him and hugged him, "Good morning"

"Good morning", Abhi chuckling hugs her.

"You are sure I would come here?", Pragya says as she thought like that.

"I was hoping"

"Oh! But it seems you are more confident about it", Pragya cheekily says pointing at the other coffee mug.

Abhi chuckles and gives that coffee to her. Pragya takes the coffee and kissed his cheek as she stands beside him with their hands entwined waiting for the sunrise.

"Where are others? No one came here!", Pragya asks frowning as she finished her coffee.

"Purab will come after fresh up, bulbul is a lazy goose and Raghav, I have no clue", Abhi says shaking his head as he takes the coffee mug from her and placed it aside.

"Jhanvi also same, lazy goose"

Abhi smiles seeing her as she slides her head on his shoulder and looks through the window by holding his hand.

Raghav was moving towards Abhi's room and finds Jhanvi, who is walking in half sleep rubbing her eyes.

"What are you doing here?", Jhanvi asks him yawning.

"To see Purab and Abhishek and good morning", Raghav answers her smiling.

"It still feels like night", Jhanvi sleepily says, "Anyway, did you see Pragya? She is not in room"

"She might be in the corridor", Raghav guessed.

"That girl is so strict, you know. Poor Abhi, don't know how he gonna manage her through his whole life. Wait... Abhi is also not here. What if they are together and he is trying to propose her", Jhanvi says as she came fully awake when she thought about them.

Something sparked in Raghav's mind, he had decided to talk with Jhanvi about Neil's wish. Damn!! How can he forget this?

"Let me check", Jhanvi says and turns to go.

"There is something I need to tell you, Jhanvi", Raghav says making her stop and turn back.

"Yes, tell me", Jhanvi asks curiously seeing his serious face.

Friendship vs loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें