7. Music lovers

Hello everyone.... 🤗🤗 Now lets take a look on our story...

The next morning,

             Abhi is really excited and eager to see Pragya, because the things happened yesterday was collapsed his state. Then he understood how much Pragya is important in his life, her one word "I love him" made him to feel hell on his beautiful heaven. After clearing his confusion, he became very determinant in his love and not to lose his love at any cost. Now he is sitting in the dinning table to have breakfast, all the while he is thinking about Pragya and started to smile like a mad. Bulbul noticed his sudden change in behaviour and gestures Ragini, Jhanvi and Neil to look at him. Ragini and Neil were looking at him confused but Jhanvi knows the reason behind his strange behaviour, she just smiled at him and starts to concentrate on her food. After finishing their breakfast the trio headed towards their respective college. Abhi dropped bulbul at her college and about to drove, that's when bulbul says him.

Bulbul: Bhai, you don't come to pick me. I have some work at library, so I will be late. I will call driver uncle to pick me.

Abhi: Ok then, be careful. Bye.

Jhanvi: Bye bulbul.

            Abhi drove his car to their college, while bulbul was standing there at the place and thinks.

Bulbul: I am sure, something happened to him. Whenever I said You don't come to pick me, he used to say no problem I will wait for you outside.... Now he said ok to me... What happened to him?🤔🤔

At Abhi's college,

          Abhi parked his car and both of them walking on the corridor to reach their class. While crossing Pragya's classroom, Abhi noticed that Pragya is talking with her friend something animatedly with cute antics. He couldn't help but smiled at her, Jhanvi tapped his shoulder and gestures him to move. Abhi pouted and walks to his classroom half-heartedly, seeing his reaction Jhanvi slapped her forehead 🤦🏻‍♀️and walks behind him.

After sometime,

Abhi: Jhanu....(she didn't turn) jhanu...(again she didn't turn) jhanuuuuuu...

Jhanvi: Oh my god, I made a big mistake by sitting beside you. I should have sit with someone else.😬😬

Abhi: Please help me, won't you do this small help for me and my love 😟

Jhanvi: It's not easy to fool her detective brother all the time, Abhi. Try to understand 😡 don't increase my BP.

Abhi: Go then, I won't talk to you 😤😤 I will think something to spend time with her.

Jhanvi: Don't do something stupidly, then her brother will never allow you to near her.

Abhi: I know😤 you don't talk to me.

           After finishing their classes, Abhi is marching here and there at parking lot. Jhanvi leaned over their car and looking at him. She sighs in disbelief and asks,

Jhanvi: Abhi, it's getting late. I am saying you, purab would have picked her up, if you want to spend time with her then you should have say it to her... Not directly but some excuses... What will you get by marching here and there....😬😬

Abhi: I know that, but my inner instinct is saying that she will come here... Let's wait for sometime...

Jhanvi: Already we looked for her at her classroom but she wasn't there, then you asked her friend that where she went, she said us she left home earlier... Now how will you...