3. Love at first sight

Let's dive into our story...

After chit chatted for a while Aroras and Khannas parted their way to their respective houses. Jhanvi was the super happiest person among all of them, not only for winning her challenge and also for a new friend. Aroras were surprised to see a girl just like Pragya, they felt really happy to met Khanna family. Since they were visiting India after many years all of them got a nice Friendship. Khannas reached home, all were eagerly waiting for Abhi's arrival and to know about his audition results. Just then they heard a horn sound and found it is Abhi. Abhi entered the hall and take a seat on couch with disappointed face.

Jhanvi: How was your audition Abhi?

Abhi: Don't expect a good answer from me jhanu... As usual, I am lagging in something.

Neil: Nothing like that Abhi, you are a great musician. I think you just need little more practice that's it.

Abhi: No uncle... I can feel that something is lagging in my music, I am sure that was not my practice.

Bulbul: I know what is lagging in your music, it's love bhai... Loveeee... I didn't say your music as emotionless, I am saying that you have to feel the love while singing... Right Aunty??

Ragini: Absolutely... You can't fell the love until you fell in love with someone.

Abhi shook his head in disbelief and buried his face in his palms. Jhanvi looked at him and thought to distract his mind.

Jhanvi: Abhi, you know what??? I won in the challenge 🤩🤩 I showed them my lookalike.

Abhi looked at her in surprise and turned his head to the rest of the family members who were nodding their heads as yes.

Abhi: Really... I mean...

Jhanvi: Yes... She is studying in our college, but we searched her in whole first year department. She is in final year psychology department, her family shifted from UK to India just few days before and she has a younger brother named purab. You know he is very overprotective towards his sister, even he asked me so many questions like a CID officer and...

Abhi: Hold on... Hold on your horses jhanu. I didn't ask her bio - data, just calm down and take a breath. Anyways, since we are studying in the same college we can meet her tomorrow. So please stop your non stop radio for a while. Can we eat dinner? I am hungry...

Hearing him Jhanvi pouted and turned her head to opposite side. Seeing her childish anger all chuckled, after that all had their dinner and went to bed after wishing good night to each other.

Next morning,

Like as usual everything went well in Arora mansion but in Khanna mansion everything is upside down. Everyone is dancing to the tunes of Jhanvi except our Abhi since she won her challenge, so it's her punishment time.

Jhanvi: Dad, today you have to buy me ice cream tub while returning from office. Not only one but all my favourite flavours and I will eat all the ice creams today. Mom, from today you shouldn't ask me to sleep early and also I will not drink milk atleast for a month. Now my pyari bulbul, from today no hot chocolate for you atleast for a week.

Bulbul: This is unfair di. You didn't gave any punishment to bhai. Are we looking like a scapegoat to you?

Abhi: Oii don't drag me in your punishment. You enjoy your own, can't you sacrifice your hot chocolate for a week for my jhanu???

Jhanvi: Exactly... And I will never punish him, because he only believed me not you all. So enjoy your punishment, come Abhi it's getting late. I will show my lookalike today.

Neil: Can't you reduce our punishment atleast?

Jhanvi: No way dad... Have fun everyone bye dad... Bye mom...

Saying so she left home with Abhi and bulbul to college. After dropping bulbul both reached their college. They were about to reach psychology department but just then someone called Abhi to principal room, so he went after assuring jhanvi that he will meet her lookalike during break time. Jhanvi went to her class half heartedly.

Here Abhi went to meet principal, they both talked about the upcoming inter college sports meet since Abhi is the college sports committee chairman. After discussing about the matches and players Abhi went towards his classroom, but stopped on his track when he noticed a girl struggling with a bench in which her dupatta is stucked. He went near her and helped her to remove her dupatta from bench but he didn't notice her face because she is showing her face in opposite direction.

Girl: Thank you 😊😊

Said that girl by turning to look at him but her face is covered with her dupatta.

Abhi saw her eyes and mesmerized by the angelic featured eyes. Her eyes showed various emotions to him. He felt like he is swimming in the ocean of emotions.He felt love, care, affection, friendship, happiness, joy and a lot in her pair of eyes. He just want to lost himself in her beautiful eyes. He came back to reality when he hears bell ringing sound.

Girl: Sorry, I have to go... Thanks once again... Bye...

Saying so she ran from there without even turning to look at him.

Abhi's pov

Oh my god... What she did to me? Her eyes... Damn she has a magical eyes. It... It did something to me, I felt really different when I looked at her eyes. I just want to lost in her eyes, I want to see her eyes for my whole life. I am in love... Oh oh oh I am in love. Yeah... First I have to say this jhanu...

End of pov

After realising his feelings, Abhi ran towards his class to inform this to Jhanvi.

To be continued...

With love,

Sweety