9. Connecting two people

Hello everyone, let's begin our story 🤗🤗...

Inside Neil's room,

               Neil took Raghav to his room and he conveyed his long term wish which made Raghav to gasp in shock. He couldn't believe his own ears after hearing what his boss, his mentor, his idol said to him. For a second he thought maybe all this is his hallucination, but no... It's not, he realised this when again Neil put forth the same request or maybe his long-term wish. Breaking all his thoughts Raghav begins to speak...

Raghav: Sir... How... I mean....(stammers Raghav)

Neil: I am not forcing you, Raghav. Think wisely and take your decision, If you don't like then I will never ask you again.

Raghav: Sir....(takes a deep breath and says) Sir, it's not only about me. If you ask me for my life too, then I will give it to you happily. Because you means alot to me, without you this Raghav is nothing. But what you asked is beyond my imagination, it not only about me... Its... It's about your daughter too.

Neil: For her only, I am asking you this Raghav. You very well know what she is to me, I always want to give her in someone's hand who will take care of her, who will protect her in all situations. That's why I am asking you to marry my daughter, because I want her happiness. She will be happy only with you, as a father it's my duty to keep my daughter happy.

Raghav: Does she know this?

Neil: No, I didn't tell anyone about this. Even Ragini too don't know this, I thought if you are ok with it then I will proceed further... But...

Raghav: Jhanvi's decision is my decision, sir. If she is ok, then I don't have any problem. (Says nervously)

            Neil smiled, hugged Raghav and thanked him. He once again assured that he will never force neither of them, it's purely depend on their decision. Neil suggest Raghav to talk with Jhanvi about this today itself which made Raghav to worry. He neither wants to hurt his boss nor jhanvi's feelings, because for him both are really important. He then determined to talk with her today itself and clear everything.

           He came out of the room and noticed Abhi is running around the hall whereas Jhanvi is chasing him and throwing pillows on him furiously. He chuckled at them but soon his mind diverted him to the conversation between him and Neil. His thoughts broke when he heard jhanvi's shouts...

Jhanvi: Donkey, stop right there (says while throwing pillows on Abhi)

Abhi: Why??? To get beating from you... No way😂😂(says while running here and there and laughing hardly)

         Jhanvi noticed Raghav is standing near Abhi and shouts, "Raghav catch him". Without replying anything Raghav pulled Abhi and handovered him to Jhanvi, she smirked at him and beats him hard with pillows, cushions and whatever she gets on her hand....

Abhi: You, Raghav traitor. See here, how she is beating me (shouts Abhi).

         Raghav can't able to control his laughter seeing the funny sight infront of him. At last he thought to stop them and asked...

Raghav: What you did to get this return gift from her? (asked by suppressing his smile)

Jhanvi: How dare you to tease me? Idiot 😤😤(said by hitting Abhi)

Friendship vs loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें