❀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 07❀

Start from the beginning

Seeing this Anaya went into flashback nd remembered her worst nightmare. In that time her mobile rang nd seeing it coldness come nd her jaw clenched nd hand in a fist.
"Harshad Harshad Harshad the bloody mother fucker Harshad", "Anayaaaa" Harshad screamed from other side of the mobile, "Be in your fucking limits, it will not take me a bloody fucking minutes to viral what ever the fuck i have", Harshad no fucking no otherwise it will not take me a single minute to kill you, i will give what ever you want, but you will not do it, please never fucking massed up my family."
Harshad laughed,"Oh Annie i so knew it you can do everything for your family so i now just send me the money common."

Anaya cut the call nd take a deep breath closing her eyes. A lone tear escape from her eyes, she grab the railling so tightly as if remembering something. But then again she takes a deep sigh nd grabbing her cell called someone.

"Hello Khanna, Yes yes ma'am, what happened Ma'am, transfer one crore to him, Ahh sure Ma'am anything else? Naah meet at six evening Sir called, Ya ya sure Ma'am." Anaya said to Zain khanna brother cum personal assistant of Anaya nd whole Arcade fire.

Cutting the call Anaya turn to go towards her room but stopped seeing the person standing infront of her.

"Aa-Aarav aap?, Ahh umm you okay?,
For sometime Anaya was scared scared to death thinking as if Aarav listened anything or not. "Annie you okay? Aarav came a little close to her asking about it . She Anaya took a step back wards seeing him a little close, nd move sideways saying, "Yeah im okay, Woh i just umm you know i heared you taking you're yelling at someone, umm so that's why i asked you okay?, Umm i hope I'm not making you uncomfortable asking this questions." Aarav asked carefully not making her uncomfortable by his words.

Anaya looked towards him nd glared at him. "What did you say i am not comfortable that to with you." Said Anaya leaning towards him nd started hitting him. "Aarey bas maar kyu rahi ho baba., Nahi bolunga kuch, ab say na." Asked Aarav pouting. Anaya chuckled nd Aarav too in that time Aarav noticed Anaya's hand nd the band. "Ani what happened to your hand?" Asked Aarav with clenched his jaw.
"Aarav it's just nothing, Truth Anie, I- uh i got hurt in bathroom ya, nothing eles." Said Anaya closing her eyes. "And this i was yelling at one of my bodyguard" said Anaya nd then chuckled. Seeing her chucking a very short smile came out from Aarav's face.

"I will buy it for now but you have to tell me as soon as you will start to trust me Ani we are friends i know just for two days but still we are friends." Aarav chuckled nd Anaya hit him. " That's what i was saying we are friends for god's sake Aarav nd how dare you to say that im not comfortable around you. I'm comfortable with them whom im close okay." Aarav smirked "We are close then han", Said Aarav smirking to which Anaya glared, "Dare you again teaseing me Aarav, nd yeah we are friends so we are close we are family friends too." Said Anaya nd playfully punching Aarav's belly she goes from there to there jam room. Today arcade fire decided to jam. Nd here Aarav after Anaya gone standing there he smiled like an idiot.
"Shit what your doing to me Ani." Aarav softly mumbled to himself nd folding his hair he came out from the balcony nd goes towards the jam room.

After they complete the jamming at 6 0'clock evening we can see in a dark house few people's are taking among themselves something serious is going on. One elder man was sitting in the head chair, nd few youngsters were sitting.

The elder man:- "Kids he seems to be a powerful man. I didn't grab more information about him."

Amelia:- "But cha- uhm i mean Sir he can be a powerful man but he have to bow down infront us nd i will make sure of that,
Ahh Ka- Kevin listen hack there security nd you know what you have to do.

Kevin:- "On it Ame, Nd guys i have some information from my sources that they are having a deal in mud Island at twelve."

"Ya even i got the information you have asked buddy." Said archer urff Archie.

"Hey, listen you know what we have planned, right? So plan-A will start tomorrow okay nd i have to involved Kev too nd plan will go accordingly, the way we planned. Saying She cut the call, nd smirked. "Harshad fucking Khurrana your time has come now the game you started i will end that its payback time, i will not let you play you your dirty fucking games." With a new determine face she exit the place.
~♥️~

Hey guys how are you all doing?
I know m so late like very very late. But my exams were going on.

So chapter 07 is here. I hope you will like it. Joh ki ik you all are not liking it. So should i continue it or not?

Liked Anaya nd Aarav's talk?
Nd team black fire is here?
Aarav's past?

Nd guys Karan Wahi nd Udita Singh as Zain khanna nd Ayesha Sharma.
Zain khanna:- He is Anaya's brother cum personal assistant nd a under cover officer too.
Ayesha Sharma:- She is the girlfriend of Zain khanna nd a forensic doctor too. Treat Anaya nd her friends as her own siblings.

So everything done? Have good night.
Stay home, safe nd blessed.
Love,
Pratikshya ♥️