11.

Hello readers

Inline comments are love.. ♥

Happy Reading..

Person- what the hell is wrong with you Manik. I have been searching you everywhere and you.. You are fucking enjoying with your friends here.. Are you kidding me. Since college completed Im searching you like a freaking think. And all thanks to your friends. 

Continuation..

All were shocked to see the person.

Alya- Nandini kya hua..?? Why are you so worked up..??

(So you guessed it right the person was Nandini)

Nan- oh plz stop faking all this shit around me. And Manik you where the hell were you after college..?? I was searching for you like maniac. And you returned here. You didn't even inform me..

Manik- i wasn't doing well so I returned home.

Nan- oh.. So you were not well not so your partying here.. Am I right or am I right..??

Manik was about to answer her but his phone rang. Seeing th called id he had a frown. He received the call and moved out to talk. While all this was going on there was someone who was suspicious about Nandini. He had a doubt on her. He was busy thinking while Manik returned.

Manik- Nandini where the hell is your phone..??

Nan- its with me only Manik. But why whats the matter..??

Manik- your seriously asking me the matter.. Forget it. 

He turned towards Fab4 and said, "Guys we need to go. Chachi ka call tha we have reach there ASAP".

All nodded and left from there. Manik literally ignored Nandini's presence. He left her behind and reached his car. All settled in his and Alya's car and moved towards Nandini's house.

As they reached Manik didn't wait even for a second. He just rushed inside the house as Chachi kept the door open. She already informed him the situation and also said that she will leave the door open. 

He rushes in Rishab's room. So basically Rishab had attack again. Manik moved forward and consoles him. After a long time Rishab was quiet good. He slept in Manik's lap. Manik caressed his hairs kissed his forehead. After getting confirmed that Rishab has fallen sleep he slowly placed his head on pillow and moved out slowly. 

He reached down to see all his friends, Chachi and Chacha sitting in living room. He furiously marched towards Nandini hold her shoulders tightly and pushed her with all the strength he had towards him. His eyes were spitting fire as if he will burn her with his gaze.

Manik- what the hell is your problem Nandini..?? Chachi tumhe call kar rahe the and you didn't receive any of her calls. Whereas your phone was in your hand itself.. May I know why the hell were you weren't picking up her calls..??

He said sternly yet aggressively and calmly. His voice depicted his care towards Rishab. Fab4 and Chachi chacha were happy for Rishab as he got a big brother in Manik. One side where he was having care and love towards Rishab other hand he was very angry and furious on Nandini. 

To be continued..

How was the update guys..??

Any opinion from readers are most welcome 😃

Ignore mistakes

Thank u

Stay safe
Stay happy
Love u all.