Lee Taeyong + Yuta Nakamoto || Sativa • 2

En başından başla

Sheesh it's even painful to stand 🤕 . I walked over to the closet and pulled out a white button up shirt and placed it on my body . It fit but just barely , seeing as I'm thicker and they're on the more slim side . I waddled into the kitchen and began looking around for things to cook . When I opened the fridge I found various items all labeled .. different names though . There was a drink that was labeled "yuta" , a watermelon labeled "mark" and a kimbap roll labeled "Taeil" .. from memory I came home with yuta and taeyong .. so why's there other people's things in their house ?

I danced in the kitchen cooking and vibing with my AirPods in . I was so into the music that I didn't even notice the shorter old lady standing in the kitchens entrance laughing at me . I turned around and we made eye contact . I laughed awkwardly while fully buttoning up the shirt that was barely covering my butt . " 안녕하세요, 저는 요리사입니다." The woman said while smiling at me .

" 안녕하세요 부인 " I responded with a bow , yes I'm American but I've been living in Korea long enough to know that no matter what I'm supposed to respect my elders . "제 이름은 y/n" I added and she came and took my hands into hers . "나는 네가 그 소년들과 함께 여기 온 것을 기억해, 나는 막 저녁을 만들 참이었다." She said and I nodded . "오 미안해, 내가 변한 후에 내가 도와줄 수 있니?" I asked and she smiled more "네" she said and I hurriedly ran into the room and grabbed a pair of sweat pants that fit .

When I came back out she had already pulled out ingredients and tools to start cooking . "I speak English too" the woman said and I was shocked at how "American" she sounded . I just nodded . "So what can I help with" I asked and she handed me a knife . "Whatever you want to" she said and I pulled out the steaks and started cooking .

Meanwhile after the food was done

3rd person 🧖🏾‍♀️

The girl and her new found friend had been cooking and enjoying each other's company . Not once did y/n check her phone .. but the boys definitely checked theirs . "Y/N , Y/N!!" Yuta yelled as he ran out of his and taeyongs room . (Ik they don't share the same room but whatever😭) "who is y/n?" Doyoung asked as he came back into the house with taeil and Jungwoo .

"Uh- I- I'm y/n , hello , and yes yuta?" Y/n said doyoung looked at her and licked his lips . If he said he didn't find her attractive he'd be a damn lie . "So apparently when we left the club last night paparazzi followed us" taeyong said groggily . "Well hello sleepy head" the cook who's name no one knows said . "Oh that's fine I can get it erased from the internet if that's what you want " y/n said and everyone looked at her .

"I don't care much , so what if they think your our girlfriend , I mean I have taken a liking to you" taeyong said with a shrug as he picked up a piece of steak . Everyone looked at him then to yuta . "Do you want it erased?" She asked yuta and he thought for a bit . "No actually , I don't" he said and then everyone laughed .

They sat around the table and introduced y/n to the rest of nct127 and all in all had a great dinner . "So y/n if we did want the stuff deleted .. how would you get it deleted?" Yuta asked . "Oh , my step dad is Lee soo man , aka your boss" she said and everything stopped . Until taeyongs phone rang . The caller id read "director" .. Damn someone's screw and it isn't gonna be y/n again .

안녕하세요, 저는 요리사입니다. - hello I am the cook .

안녕하세요 부인 - good evening ma'am

제 이름은 - my name is y/n

나는 네가 그 소년들과 함께 여기 온 것을 기억해, 나는 막 저녁을 만들 참이었다. - I remember you came here with the boys , I was just about to make dinner

오 미안해, 내가 변한 후에 내가 도와줄 수 있니? - oh I'm sorry can I help you after I change?

네 - yes

Guys the next chapter is gonna be a _ reaction to

Guys the next chapter is gonna be a _ reaction to .. chapter but I'm gonna give it a few days because the way that it was so hard for me to write this 😭 , writers block ain't no joke also I have a chapter that's been drafted since April .. I'm almost comfortable enough to post it .. it's kinda personal to me but whatever . Anyways I hate this chapter and I'm sorry if you do too lmfaooo it doesn't even make sense 🧍🏾‍♀️..