𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥

Start from the beginning

The sound of new beginnings she supposed, "we should rest now, I can give you a tour in the morning and we can leave after."

The two agreed and parted ways after Luke escorted Asora to her room, the days travels beginning to weigh on Asoras body as she neared the room, ready for sleep.

It felt like she had left Mando mere hours ago, as if the two hadn't been on their own adventures on their own. She felt that familiar pang in her chest as she thought of him, her hands toying with the old kyber crystal in her pocket as her thoughts wandered to him.

Did he miss her too? Did it matter if he did?

She sighed quietly to herself as she settled onto her bed, reaching for her bag to grab a piece of rope, as she pulled out a dark piece of weaved rope, she smiled to herself.

The kyber crystal stared back at her, its dark shade of green glinting off the light, the straight fine edges of the crystal carrying years of memories, duels and adventures with Windu, Obi-Wan and Mando. She had no use for it now, now that it served its purpose and was replaced with a new one, one equipped for all the elements unlike her last.

She pulled the string over the crystal and began weaving it around it, tying small knots over the crystal to create a netting around the crystal. After she fixed a knot at the top of the crystal she used the remainder of the rope to create a necklace.

She smiled at it as she placed it down onto her bedding, not too shabby for a Jedi's handiwork.

She tucked it away into her bag and fell back onto her bed, pulling the covers up before she closed her eyes and began drifting off to sleep.

The next day started as quickly as the last ended, the quiet mumbles of children lulled at her door as Asora readied herself to exit. She smiled to herself as she neared the door, adjusting the lightsabers and her cloak as she creeped up towards the door.

The children were chattering outside the door, exchanging ideas as to who the new guest was and if it was a new master. Asora smiled to herself reaching up to grab the handle as sneakily as possible before she yanked the door open letting out a loud "boo!"

The children yelped loudly, stumbling back and staring at her wide eyed and shocked, Asora laughed as she waved at them. The children took a second to process before they broke into loud giggles, mocking their peers for their reactions and greeting Asora. MR wheeled over and chirped excitedly with the children, the children cooing and poking at it as their excitement calmed.

"Hello little ones, I'm Asora Sett and this is my droid MR. Now I must know has Master Luke ever told you curiosity killed the loth cats?"

"Well i can tell you from experience it surely does not kill them, but it most definitely frightens them."

The kids shook their heads eagerly and she smiled back "so what are your names?"

As the children began listing off their names with proud smiles and awkward excitement Luke made his way over to the small group huddled around Asora.

"I see you've met some of the students."

"Yes, and I gave them quiet a scare too, didn't I?" She gestured to the children happily, her gaze flickering from Luke towards the giggling group of younglings.

"Since you've already met some of the students would you like to come with me to meet more?"

Asora nodded eagerly and politely pushed past the children as the two made their way through the small temple to another classroom, the children following closely behind as they giggled and gossiped amongst themselves.