𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥

"I expect we have much to talk about then

"I expect we have much to talk about then."

"You have no idea."

Luke turned and gestured for Han, Chewie, and herself to follow him, the three and MR trailed behind. Asora matched Luke's stride, reaching into her bag to pull the Jedi texts out.

"My master tasked me with gifting you these Jedi texts, he also instructed me to show you what he had taught me. Although, I fear you may already know it." She smiled as she reached the texts out towards him, the stack of books worn and well loved.

He glanced down at them in shock, his eyes flickering between her and the texts, "Thank you they would be greatly appreciated, but why?"

Asora smiled and pushed the texts into his hands, a small flicker of grief waved over her, it passed quicker than it had come but he noticed and took note.

"I believe my Master had heard about your temple and wished to help; it is my time to teach others what he had taught me."

He nodded in agreement as the two walked together, Chewie, Han and the droid mumbling as they followed. They neared a wooden table, the four of them taking seats as MR lingered on the sidelines occasionally chirping up here and there as the conversation flowed from Jedi talk to greetings and stories of recent endeavours between the group.

As the end of the evening neared, and Han and Chewie began bidding their goodbyes for the time being Luke turned towards Asora

"You are welcome to stay, if you wish too."

Asora nodded eagerly at the offer, "Yes, but first I need to get my ship back."

Luke smiled and nodded before hugging his friend's goodnight, Asora waved happily at them happily as they began meandering back towards their ship. She let out a happy exasperated sigh as she turned to join Luke, the two quietly making their way to a more private location.

They made their way through his modest temple, making light small talk as they walked. The sun had begun to set, the night cool flowing in through the air, it felt safe and serene, almost like a dream.

The two arrived at a fireplace with MR powering down for the night in the corner, Luke pulled a few wooden chairs away from a vacant table and situated them close to each other so they could comfortably sit as they began to dive into more serious topics.

"So why are you really here Asora? There must be a more important reason than to bring a few books, you did search the galaxy for me after all."

Asora smiled and nodded, her gaze lingering on the fire in front of them for a moment before she gathered her thoughts and spoke.

"I did indeed."

Luke nodded with her as he waited for her to continue, his eyes and focus trained on her as she began her inquiry.