𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

The three spent the night travelling across the galaxy together, Asora sleeping in the hull of the ship on the hard metal floor while the Mandalorian and the child slept comfortably in their small but homey bedroom

While the Mandalorian tried to make her as comfortable as possible he still felt a twinge of guilt for having her sleep on the floor. He went as far as offering her a small blanket that he could spare from his own bed to stop that looming guilt but he still felt bad regardless. But then again, she did agree to sleep on the floor if she joined the two.

Asora on the other hand was perfectly pleased, she had slept in worst places before and the Razor Crest made her feel safe. Comfortable even.

The morning after the group left Nevarro Asora awoke to find the Mandalorian and the child sitting cozily in the cockpit. She didn't bother to check on him before directing her droid to begin some repairs on the hull of the ship, while the droid began fixing the imperfections around the Razor Crest she began to create a small nook for herself, folding her things neatly pushing them off into a corner as to not disturb any of the belongings the Mandalorian had hung around the area.

As Asora began organizing her belongings the Mandalorian stayed in the cockpit. He was trying his hardest to navigate their way to where he deemed was the best place to begin searching for more of his kind, and of the kids kind.

After Asora got her belongings organized and out of sight she decided now might be the best time for her to take a trip to the refresher, her clothes and body still dirty from the past week's journeys.

She made her way back up towards the cockpit, peering up to look over towards the child then to the back of the Mandalorian's helmet.

His beskar seemed especially shiny today, maybe he had cleaned it up the night before.

She walked closer petting the child's ear as she came behind the chair the Mandalorian was sitting in, her hand on the back of it as she turned to him.

"Would it be okay if I used the refresher?" she inquired, looking over to hm with hopeful eyes. Please say yes, please say yes.

The Mandalorian turned in his chair to her nodding stiffly,

"Uh, yes, do you- do you know where it is?" He asked his eyes averting her gaze, pointing towards the door as if that was any help in the direction department.

"Yes, thank you." She smiled turning back to the child, giving him a soft pat on the head before leaving, the child's giggling echoing through the room as she left the cockpit making her way down towards the refresher.

Before she got in she brought in her clean robes, they were much lighter than her usual robes. She was quite fond of them but not as much as her grey ones. However, she was sure she wouldn't be doing anything too dirty or strenuous so the light ones would be perfect for the day.