𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝

She did not want to say it aloud, but she knew Kuiil had passed

She did not want to say it aloud, but she knew Kuiil had passed. She also knew Grogu was safe or at the very least alive, for now. She nodded at the Mandalorian, she could feel his gaze lingering on her, almost yelling for more information over her previous statement. 

"Is there another way out?" Cara asked her gaze flickering from Moff to the two men.

"No that's it." Greef Karga confirmed, gesturing to the small army of storm troopers infront of them.

"What about the sewers?" the Mandalorian inquired.

"Sewers?"

"The Mandalorian's have a covert down in the sewers." He explained as he looked over to Greef then back to her and Cara.

"If we can get down there, they can help us escape."

"Yeah, sewers are good." Cara agreed as she adjusted the heavyweight blaster she was holding with both of her hands.

"Checking for access points." The Mandalorian thought aloud as he fiddled with his control pad gauntlet. The quiet trilling noise began to ring through the cantina signalling to the group that he was scanning the room. 

"What the hell are they waiting for?" Cara questioned, her view reverting back to the stormtroopers, Asora knew but she didn't want to dampen the mood.

When trapped in a corner like this the Stormtroopers and their commander would often direct them to bring in heavy machinery, and that's exactly what they were doing.

"Hold up." Cara called out, as if anyone was moving.

She sighed loudly before looking at her and then back to the two men across from her, "they're setting up an E-Web." Asora let out a groan as Greef chimed in, "it's over."

Following Greef's statement the Mandalorian responded "I found a sewer vent." His helmet moving back and forth gesturing towards the vent.

"Let's get the hell out of here." Cara urged, the three of them racing towards the hidden vent.

As the Mandalorian began yanking off the seating placed in front of the vent Asora and Greef were not so quick to move, observing the stormtroopers as they began to progress with their attempt at assembling the E-Web.

"It's assembled! How long until that thing's cleared?" Greef asked, his gaze turning from the troopers to the two as they struggled to pull the welded-on grate off.

"Blow it." Cara insisted as the two looked down at the grate in frustration.

"I'm out of charges." The Mandalorian explained, looking down at his blaster in anger, his hand on his hip, thinking of a possible way to rip it off the wall.

"Get out of the way!" Cara yelled as she grabbed her large blaster, moving in front of it, her aim steady on the vent, though she fired at it mercilessly it did not budge. The shots ringing through the entire square, alerting the troops of their attempted escape.