𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

After a long, strenuous night in the cold, fixing the Razor Crest to the best of their ability Asora, Mando and MR decided to call it a night

After a long, strenuous night in the cold, fixing the Razor Crest to the best of their ability Asora, Mando and MR decided to call it a night. The hull cleared out enough that the spider carcasses wouldn't be too much of an issue.

The frog lady and Grogu were already cuddled up against the wall of the hull , the small space heater facing the two of them as they slept, the ladies tank swaddled in a blanket beside them.

Asora sighed, looking over towards the Mandalorian as they entered the hull, the two of them very ready for bed.

"That's the only heater you have?" She inquired, looking around the hull for another.

"Yeah, didn't plan to get stuck on an ice planet." He retorted, moving over towards Grogu situating himself beside him in front of the heater, Asora joined him, looking around for another blanket but coming up empty handed.

"How aren't you cold?" she peered over, inspecting his very frosty armor, the beskar had a spiny layer of frost from the day's work, the cold covering him from head to toe.

"Thermal layering, it's also slightly pressurized." He informed, nodding over towards her as he inspected her attire, the two robes she had on covering the larger majority of her body, her robes and armor underneath lending another warm layer of clothes to her body.

"Oh. That's actually quite smart." Asora nodded, inspecting his beskar again for a moment before turning her eyes towards the heater, bringing her gloved hands to her face to blow into her hands, an attempt to warm both her hands and her face up.

"How did you do that thing earlier?" The Mandalorian inquired, his gaze lingering on her momentarily before switching towards the cooing child beside him.

"What thing?" Asora questioned, her head tilted in curiosity.

"You pushed everything back from you earlier, like that magic thing you do but... bigger, stronger." He explained, using his hands to gesture to the 'magic thing'.

Asora smiled over at him and nodded eagerly in response, that thing.

"I used the force, I called out to it, used it to propel everything back from me. It's a powerful form of a force power, a telekinetic explosion."

The Mandalorian nodded slowly at her words, unsure as to what ask next. Was she really that strong? That she could propel that many things away from her, at her own will.

Asora could shake the earth with her power and that idea, that concept shook the Mandalorian to his core.

"I didn't know you were that strong." He stated, looking over to her almost apologetically.

"I know." Asora nodded, letting out a soft laugh at the Mandalorians statement, "We should spar sometime." Mando chimed back, looking over towards her patiently, it would be interesting to see exactly how strong she was.