𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥

Comenzar desde el principio

"My master insisted I hear the story of Darth Vader, from you."

He let out a soft reluctant sigh as his gaze shifted from her towards the fire, she understood his reluctance, the tale of one of the most revered Sith wasn't often a fairytale, or a story one would embellish themselves to speak to people they'd only just met, to a stranger.

"What do you know now, before I begin?"

"I know he was your father, that he was a Jedi Knight."

He nodded with her words before he sucked in a heavy breath and began his story, his truth, and his fathers.

It felt like hours of speaking, of listening and learning by the time Luke had finished, Asora was mixed with emotions of shock, and awe. It made Luke feel heard, and he felt a sense of pride as he spoke about his end, though it left him feeling a pang of guilt, knowing his father was gone.

"I cannot believe it." Asora breathed out, Luke let out a soft laugh, "I can."

"His confliction, I fear my Master believed he bore the burden of inflicting it. I am glad he was set free of it, that you helped him."

A silence brewed between them as her words lingered on his ears, what did she mean, that her master had inflicted it?

"How could your master have inflicted it? What had he done?"

Asora looked up, from her hands into his eyes and smiled, her gaze flickering towards the fire "What do you know of the Republic?"

His eyebrow raised in curiosity as he turned to face her, "Not a lot."

"I guess it's my time to tell you a story then."

After a few moments of Asora speaking she felt the pull, almost a yank in the force her words halted in her mouth, her brows furrowing as she focused on the pull, her eyes flickering over to Luke as she whispered, "Do you feel that?" He nodded his eyes closing as he focused on the pull.

It was him.

She'd know that mischievous child anywhere, even in the force.

"Grogu, its Grogu." She mumbled, her eyes closing as she tried to reach back, to keep the connection.

Before the two had another moment to linger on it, the strength of the pull halted as if Grogu's call coming to an end.

"He's looking for us, for a teacher." Luke confirmed, his eyes shifting from Asora to the fire.

Asora nodded as she joined his gaze the two sat quietly deep in thought. There was something odd about the call, she could sense this faint feeling fo distress within him, she was too far away to know what it really was, but the feeling lingered. 

"I must leave tomorrow evening; I fear something may have happened, the Empire has been hunting them for quite some time now. "

" I can take you tomorrow if you'd like?"

Asora nodded eagerly then let out a loud sigh, "Just my luck. I finally find you and I have to leave."

Luke let out a soft chuckle, "well, you can always return, even teach here if you wanted."

Asoras eyes widened in excitement, "If you'll have me, I'd be happy too!"

Luke nodded eagerly and offered her a welcoming smile, "of course, plus the younglings and padawans will love you."

"I hope so, worst comes to worst I can tell them bounty hunter stories to make them like me."

The two laughed, "if that doesn't work, I don't know what will." Asora nodded in agreement, smiling to herself as silence between them began to grow again. It was a comfortable, a sweet silence.