Missing children!

"........" = talking
'.......' = telepathic
............ = timeskip

Ariana's pov

Half a year later,

"This place is really beautiful."

I mumble to myself while enjoying the breathtaking view beside the river.

"Uga..."

But a groan voice disturbs my peace. I look down at the man under my feet while frowning and kick him again.

"Won't you be quiet?"

Whoever reading this, don't mistake my actions. I'm currently helping the world become peaceful not beating any random man.

This man is a piece of sh*# who raped women, stole money and also sell drugs. There are many victims who was suffered because of him.

"Let's go now."

I prepare to teleport back as my mood has soured thinking about him. After a second, I arrived at my destination, the mercanary guild and throw this man.

"Kid! You've caught another again."

As soon as I arrived, a purple hair woman hugs me from behind.

"Lady Iris?"

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me lady? You can just call me Iris."

This woman is Iris, you all already know so I don't have to explain, right? Actually, it has been a while since I start working with her. I'd help her find criminals that are hard to caught.

"Where is my son? You said you'll find him if I give you money!"

I look toward the noise and saw a middle age woman crying while kneeling on the floor in front of a mercanary. Noticing my stare, Iris explains me.

"She is a widow noble woman from the countryside. Her son went missing so she used all my money to find him but it seems it isn't going well."

"How did his son go missing?"

"I don't go to that extent either. What? Are you interested?"

"A little."

"I'll find out for you when you come next time. Here is your rewards for catching him."

I take the bag Iris gave and leave without looking what's inside the bag. And I teleport straight toward a monastery in a countryside. As soon as the children see my figure, they start running toward me.

"Sis! You've come."
"I miss you, sis!"
"Me too!"

They are cute little children that is no more than 10.

"Children! You shouldn't give the lady too much trouble."

At that firm voice of a woman, the children step back from me while pouting. The woman is already in her late 50 but she still looks healthy and strong. I give her the bag Iris gave me. She rejects after looking inside the bag saying this is too much.

"It's just because I have too many. You can use them for the children."

You all must be curious where did my reward I got from working go? I just give them to those who need. If I want money, I can just take some from the treature room daddy gave me.

The first time I got here, the building was on the verge of colloapsing and the children with bone visible. No matter how good and strong an emperor claude is, it's impossible for him to know what is happening out of his sight. 

When I was playing with children, my vision suddenly change. In front of me was athy collapsed while hugging raven and light coming out from them. I understand what I'm seeing and immediately teleport to the scene.

"Your majesty! It's dangerous!"

Felix stops claude who is trying to jump into the mana explosion. I try to calm down my racing heart as much as possible and asked a nearby knight.

"Where is lucas?"

"We already sent a person to call....."

Before the knight finish speaking, lucas appears in an instant and save the princess.

.................

I silently look at athy who is peacefully sleeping. Three days has passed since the mana explosion but athy hasn't woken up yet. I'm staying by her side the whole time to cure some body damages she got from explosion.

This time, there isn't any major accident like the story. Athy's mana absorbment happened one year later than the story timeline. And lucas is still here.

"Whistiling!"

A bird suddenly appeared on my shoulders making me out of my thoughts.

"Bella!"

I gently called the bird's name. This is bella, the creature born from the fairy egg with my magic. It has feather as white as snow with a tint of pink like lucy. I guess, magical creature born from my magic will be my mana color.

Bella can teleport on its own with my order and she can also use invisable magic. But there is a special ability that only me and bella can use, sharing memories. Simply saying, I can see what bella see. I saw athy's explosion because I usually make bella to watch over athy or daddy secretly.

Using that ability, I once ordered bella to travel across the obelian but I didn't find even a stand of anastasius's hair. I don't know about the future anymore since the story has already changed significantly.

Bella rub its head against me and hand me a letter.

[I heard the first princess has been unwell. I hope she will get better soon. And please take care of your health.
                                    From, Ijekiel.]

I look unbelievably at the letter since athy being sick isn't supposed to be known by everyone. Should I say it's expect from a male lead knowing the FL is sick. But observing him until today, ijekiel didn't seem to have feeling for athy like the story. Was I mistaken?

I wrote back a short letter and tied it to bella's leg.

[I feel much better after hearing your concerns. But I hope you won't pry yourselve into this too much.
                                          Ariana.]

This is a short warning to ijekiel not to tell about athy to other. Then, bella disappeared into thin air. We've bern changing letter with each other since more that half a year ago. Talking with ijekiel is enjoyable expect from when he sometimes talk strange things.

"Ari?"

I turn my attention to athy who is going to wake up soon. But I close her eyes back and said,

"Sleep more. It's still early."

Then, athy answers while pulling my hand.

"Let's sleep together."

"Ok."

That night, the twin princess of obelian have an peaceful night.